11-05-2015, 10:52 AM
User Info
Hi everyone - 

Two items up for sale today.  These prices include CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.  For international buyers, please contact me to work out costs.

(1) Merkur 37C heavy duty slant razor.  Weighs 2.4oz/68g and 3"/75mm long.  2 piece design.  The 37C is a classic slant that has endured for years and years, sold under the Hoffritz, Cole's, or Pomco brands.  It is a Zamak razor plated in chrome.  The slant can be more efficient than either a closed or open comb razor based on two principles.  First the "scything" action of the twisted blade causes the razor to glide a bit easier across the face.  In the "open road" there is no comparison, in my opinion.  Also since the blade is twisted or torqued it adds strength to the blade itself, making it less likely to flex or skip.  The handle itself is a great knurled handle and will not slip.  I am the second owner of this razor.  The first owner stated that he only used it twice and I've used at most 15 times.  Merkur razors are never going to be paragons of machinery but this one is in great condition.  I purchased it for $35 (these go for close to $50 new) so I was looking for $27.

(2) PAL injector razor with 3 sets of Schick injector blades.  The Personna, or PAL, razor is a stamped metal over a plastic ribbed handle, which makes it very easy to hold despite its space-age looks.  Injector blades are thicker than the typical double-edge blade which allows for a more efficient (like the slant above) and lasting shave.  The blade itself since it is thicker will last longer; I've sometimes used one blade for close to a month at a time.  Also the injector mechanism is a blast to use.  I bought the razor itself NOS for $25.  I've since used it about 10 times.  It also comes with three unopened packs of 7-count Schick blades.  The blades cost about $21.  Considering what I have invested, I was thinking $35 for the injector and blades.  SOLD!  Thanks TSN!

As always, feel free to comment on my descriptions and pricing in this thread.  For all other inquiries, please PM me.

Thanks for looking,
Josh

84 1,505
 11-05-2015, 11:48 AM
User Info
Quick update.   PAL is sold!

84 1,505
 11-10-2015, 07:27 AM
User Info
Quick update: 37C sold!  Moderators please archive.

84 1,505