Poll: Boxer or briefs or boxer briefs?
Boxers
Briefs Boxer Briefs
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 11-08-2015, 05:23 PM
  • Agravic
  • Emeritus
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
 11-08-2015, 05:31 PM
User Info
(11-08-2015, 04:48 PM)CHSeifert Wrote: I'm a BoxerBrief kind of guy, and also collects Boxer Briefs.

My collection of Boxer Brief is currently residing at 130-140 pairs.

My favourite brand - by far - is Björn Borg, followed by Polo Ralph Lauren.

I'm not surprised. I'm just surprised they're not artisan-made, and made of silk with gold thread.

18 716
 11-08-2015, 09:44 PM
User Info
I forgot to tell you guys about my rotation of
[Image: YoS18Dm.jpg]

63 1,721
 11-09-2015, 07:07 AM
User Info
I go for whatever boxers I can find at marshalls for around $5 / pop.
Can't imagine wearing briefs...ever...

53 764
 11-09-2015, 10:45 AM
User Info
(11-08-2015, 04:48 PM)CHSeifert Wrote: I'm a BoxerBrief kind of guy, and also collects Boxer Briefs.

My collection of Boxer Brief is currently residing at 130-140 pairs.

My favourite brand - by far - is Björn Borg, followed by Polo Ralph Lauren.

Wow, Claus! That must save you doing quite a bit of laundry! Biggrin

91 21,268
 11-12-2015, 08:41 AM
  • Rufus
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
Jockey Classic Y-front briefs for as long as I can remember, but I do wear them one size larger because I don't want to feel restricted/constricted in that area.

9 1,107
 11-12-2015, 08:43 AM
  • Rufus
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
(11-08-2015, 09:44 PM)NSmalls Wrote: I forgot to tell you guys about my rotation of
[Image: YoS18Dm.jpg]

Ah the classic banana hammock; AKA, the budgie smuggler. Biggrin

9 1,107
 11-13-2015, 07:21 AM
User Info
I'm surprised there is so many boxer brief guys. I wouldn't be surprised about that figure on the outside world, I just thought everyone would be more traditional on here... I think I'm just going to throw mine away. They're just not as comfortable as 100%cotton briefs and the leg creep up annoys me.

18 716
 11-13-2015, 10:41 AM
User Info
(11-13-2015, 07:21 AM)fram773 Wrote: I'm surprised there is so many boxer brief guys. I wouldn't be surprised about that figure on the outside world, I just thought everyone would be more traditional on here... I think I'm just going to throw mine away. They're just not as comfortable as 100%cotton briefs and the leg creep up annoys me.

This is, principally, why I use briefs and I also do so many cardiovascular activities that briefs are so well adapted to. Shy

91 21,268
 11-13-2015, 06:29 PM
User Info
(11-13-2015, 10:41 AM)celestino Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:21 AM)fram773 Wrote: I'm surprised there is so many boxer brief guys. I wouldn't be surprised about that figure on the outside world, I just thought everyone would be more traditional on here... I think I'm just going to throw mine away. They're just not as comfortable as 100%cotton briefs and the leg creep up annoys me.

This is, principally, why I use briefs and I also do so many cardiovascular activities that briefs are so well adapted to. Shy

It would be an interesting study to document the average weight and body mass index of underwear wearers. I think the boxer guys would lose Biggrin

18 716
 11-13-2015, 08:05 PM
User Info
(11-13-2015, 06:29 PM)fram773 Wrote: It would be an interesting study to document the average weight and body mass index of underwear wearers. I think the boxer guys would lose Biggrin

I would fit into the very lean and fit camp. Shy

91 21,268
 11-15-2015, 02:59 AM
User Info

That's the thing I hate about boxers. They creep up and your dong just hangs weird left and right. Especially annoying with today's slim jeans and slim pants.

I only use Boxer Briefs in a fit, design and quality material that prevents them from creeping up.

The cheaper ones and 100% cotton boxer briefs always creep up on me. I hate that.

Bjorn Borg makes them in Boxer Brief in 95% cotton and 5% spandex so they very seldom creeps up.

25 6,638
 11-15-2015, 06:08 PM
User Info
(11-15-2015, 02:59 AM)CHSeifert Wrote:

That's the thing I hate about boxers. They creep up and your dong just hangs weird left and right. Especially annoying with today's slim jeans and slim pants.

I only use Boxer Briefs in a fit, design and quality material that prevents them from creeping up.

The cheaper ones and 100% cotton boxer briefs always creep up on me. I hate that.

Bjorn Borg makes them in Boxer Brief in 95% cotton and 5% spandex so they very seldom creeps up.

I do have several made out of 5% spandex others elastane. They ride up. I think the legs need to be longer.

18 716
 10-10-2018, 08:27 PM
User Info
(11-15-2015, 06:08 PM)fram773 Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 02:59 AM)CHSeifert Wrote:

I do have several made out of 5% spandex others elastane. They ride up. I think the legs need to be longer.

1st choice, Duluth Trading Co. extra long boxer briefs, DT's "Bull Pen b/b's second would have to be Mack Weldon's these two brands much better by FAR. 

Never ride up, comfortabe support (even for those of mature nature).

1 25
 10-10-2018, 08:38 PM
User Info
I thought I had chimed in on this one but I don't see that I have.  I'm also a boxer briefs guy.  100% cotton.   Hanes to be specific.  I have some synthetic fabric boxer briefs that I wear when backpacking or camping, which isn't all that often.  My sport of choice is biking and those lycra shorts and tights with the "protection" are meant to be worn commando.  Maybe TMI but just clarifying the sports routine.  

And I'm an idiot.  I don't get the Schwarzenegger reference.

2 342
 11-06-2018, 02:29 PM
User Info
Boxers in the ring..... Box 
Briefs in court.... Laughing1

1 1,073
 11-07-2018, 07:36 PM
  • Garb
  • Oregon
User Info
Exficio if I have to admit this to anyone I'd say they hold my boys just right.

0 577
 01-13-2019, 03:58 AM
User Info
Can't believe I got sucked into this but I'm a boxer brief (Fruit of the Loom) guy

4 276
 02-16-2019, 04:52 PM
User Info
I use boxers for breathing room very comfortable!

uote='fram773' pid='615665' dateline='1446776485']
What do you use and why? Which brand do you like? I've been on the recent search to find the best underwear. I grew up using tighty whiteys like most people, then switched to boxers as a teenager. Boxers where comfortable but then pants got smaller... Ride up is seriously annoying also. And no support and rub is annoying... The thing I loved about them is how absolutely durable they where. I had many of the same pairs since I was like 14 all the way to 20 and they still looked like new. They where Fruit of the Loom. They had no buttons though and flop out could happen. Does anyone even use flies? I just pull down on the waist band...

I somehow got into using boxer briefs. Not sure why they seem to be all the rage nowadays. Some say they are the best of both worlds, I say they are the worst of both worlds. The all cotton ones have no support (you need spandex if you want to use these). I have some Tommy Hilfigers and they have very little support, the leg holes are like boxers, the durability is only ok (the waist band gets wavy after about a year)-- not near the FOTL boxers. The fabric is quite soft though and of good quality. Hanes boxer brief is like that but has even less support (none), and they fit bizarrely high on the waist. I have tried FOTL (the recent redesign) and was impressed with how they fit-- It was as if they where custom made for me. What I did NOT like was they made the fly gap extremely narrow so flop out happens alot. They would have otherwise been the perfect cotton briefs. Ive also used Joe Boxer and they don't have the best durability of either the fabric (pilling) or the waist band (wavy). The support is mediocre and the leg openings stretch out to become boxers.

As for stretchy boxer briefs, I like Kenneth Cole's the best. They do have support and have proved suffienctly durable. I also bought Calvin Kleins (which have garbage durability and are nothing but old fuzz at this point while the KC still look like new). The Pumas are the same. What I don't like about these spandex boxer briefs is that they look a bit metrosexual, compared to the 100% cotton. And spandex briefs forget about it, unless you're about to visit the two lost cities of sin. 

I have gone back to tightey whiteys-- FOTL. They have a good quality waist band but not so good quality cloth. They pill a bit and aren't the softest or thickest as you can expect. Good support though and they are comfortable. I suspect people have gone away from them because their parents used them and plus the tire marks... Tire marks should be no problem if you use the civilized method of wiping with water which doesn't seem very common in the west (stay a good distance if a westerner is in front of you on the escalators  Tongue). I have also used the Gildan brand and the quality does seem marginally better but I don't like the fit of them. 

I hope I could provide you with a chuckle or two. Don't take anything personally. I do hope to hear your recommendations.
[/quote]

1 26
 02-16-2019, 07:46 PM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
I like to be hangin and bangin with the boys, so boxers.

0 336