11-08-2015, 07:20 PM
User Info
I'm looking for the thread where the OP stated he had sold off most, if not all of his other big name brushes in favor of either a Semogue or Omega Silvertip badger and perhaps a midget or wee scot.  He felt this brush was as soft as any he had tried but I can't recall who that was, or whether the brand was Omega or Semogue.  If anyone knows can you direct me with a link please?  Or better yet, if the OP reads this let's talk badger and model numbers.

1 230
 11-08-2015, 10:35 PM
User Info
Sounds like a troll. 

(Just kidding).

14 154
 11-09-2015, 01:58 AM
User Info
(11-08-2015, 07:20 PM)Laird Wrote: I'm looking for the thread where the OP stated he had sold off most, if not all of his other big name brushes in favor of either a Semogue or Omega Silvertip badger and perhaps a midget or wee scot.  He felt this brush was as soft as any he had tried but I can't recall who that was, or whether the brand was Omega or Semogue.  If anyone knows can you direct me with a link please?  Or better yet, if the OP reads this let's talk badger and model numbers.

Well, don't know if he is the man you are looking for, but Murray (a.k.a. CMur12) is a big fan of all Semogue badgers, particularly the traditional silvertip models like the 2015, after trying and experimenting several silvertips from other brands.
And may fit in that profile you describe.

2 5,548
 11-09-2015, 09:30 AM
User Info
Well, some research and I found it:

http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=20476

After all, I was wrong, it is not Murray. The member LookingGlass seems to be the man you are looking for. But you can also read Murray's opinion here. Biggrin

2 5,548