11-12-2015, 11:20 AM
User Info
I have 2 nice brushes I'd like to sell.  I have them both listed on ebay for more but if someone is interested here, I'd offer a nice discount.  Prices are shipped and paypalled in the USA. 

First is a very nice vintage Ever Ready 150, Polished and Restored with a New TGN Silvertip Badger Knot.  24mm x 57mm, perfect for both Face or Bowl Lathering.  Not a Shedder.
$40 shipped and paypalled.

Second is a very nice Kent BK8 with the original Case.  This is a very large and dense knot.  I've used this a few times for both face and bowl lathering with great results but it really excels in bowl lathering.  It did lose a few hairs early on and although I haven't used it much the last time it lost 2 hairs.  Since I haven't used it often I can't say if that is just a normal process for a new knot.  It is super dense so I didn't see this as a problem but wanted to mention it up front so no surprises.  This is certainly a luxurious knot and brush. $100.00 shipped and paypalled. SOLD

I have been restoring vintage brushes for a few years now and the Kent is my last production brush, held onto that one for a while.  I have too many restores now and wanted to pass these two on to make some room.  I have more pictures that I can share, just ask.

10 130
 11-14-2015, 09:33 AM
User Info
Kent is Sold.  Restored Ever-Ready is still available.  Thanks

10 130
 11-18-2015, 09:27 AM
User Info
(11-12-2015, 11:20 AM)dad3*3 Wrote: I have 2 nice brushes I'd like to sell.  I have them both listed on ebay for more but if someone is interested here, I'd offer a nice discount.  Prices are shipped and paypalled in the USA. 

First is a very nice vintage Ever Ready 150, Polished and Restored with a New TGN Silvertip Badger Knot.  24mm x 57mm, perfect for both Face or Bowl Lathering.  Not a Shedder.

Second is a very nice Kent BK8 with the original Case.  This is a very large and dense knot.  I've used this a few times for both face and bowl lathering with great results but it really excels in bowl lathering.  It did lose a few hairs early on and although I haven't used it much the last time it lost 2 hairs.  Since I haven't used it often I can't say if that is just a normal process for a new knot.  It is super dense so I didn't see this as a problem but wanted to mention it up front so no surprises.  This is certainly a luxurious knot and brush. $100.00 shipped and paypalled. SOLD

I have been restoring vintage brushes for a few years now and the Kent is my last production brush, held onto that one for a while.  I have too many restores now and wanted to pass these two on to make some room.  I have more pictures that I can share, just ask.

Ever-Ready reduced to $35.00

10 130
 11-18-2015, 10:46 AM
User Info
(11-18-2015, 09:27 AM)dad3*3 Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 11:20 AM)dad3*3 Wrote: I have 2 nice brushes I'd like to sell.  I have them both listed on ebay for more but if someone is interested here, I'd offer a nice discount.  Prices are shipped and paypalled in the USA. 

Ever-Ready reduced to $35.00
Both sold, Thanks

10 130