11-13-2015, 10:00 AM
User Info
I am selling some duplicate soaps I have in te nook. With the amount of soaps I have, I'm good for a while and have a few more on the say so I want to clear some room.  TThese soaps are being sold as a lot. They are al brand new unused in original packing.  The one disc of soap that you cannot see all that well is a Cade puck.  
OKAY I WILL TRY BREAKING THIS UP TO TRY AND MOVE THESE OUT OF THE WAY.  The price for the lot is still applicable and includes shipping CONUS.

HOwever, if you would like to buy individually, the prices are listed below.  Shipping will be an additional $3 per order.  

!)Haslinger soaps and Cade puck La Toja Stick $6.

SCHAFMILCH GONE CADE GONe.  All remaining are 5$
3) Palmolive Stick $5
4) Williams PUck will be included as an add on to the first person who buys something and wants it.  This is the new formula.  

For those that have never tried the Haslinger soaps, you owe it to yourself to try them.  I just have so many that it will take years to get to these as they are like my3rd or 4th back up set.

[Image: rUMbJka.jpg][Image: aZMlROI.jpg]
The entire lot of soap is $55.00 NOW 50 shipped conus.  

FAT BOY SOLD.  
NExt I'm selling a F2 fatboy.  Was replated about a year ago looks great.  Has 2 or 3 very small bite marks on one door.  I tried to get them in the photo but they are very small and didn't photo well.  The swfond to last pictupicture atempts to show the marks.  Other than those 3tiny mrks the razor is beautiful.  Every thing operates smoothly, I just prefer my slim. Looking for $85 NOW $65 shipped Conus for this beauty.  Would be willing to trtrade (with some cash on mypart ) for an att kronos r1 or a wolfman or a BBS1. Othethan thag not looking to trade as I need to make room.  Drop me a line.  Make me a reasonable offer. Worst I can say is no. PayPal only.  Thanks. [Image: f5juyyh.jpg]
Quote:[Image: PYjBBwx.jpg][Image: ft0YVbc.jpg][Image: bClc4Pa.jpg][Image: ebyAlIm.jpg]

86 891
 11-14-2015, 04:28 PM
User Info
Big price drop.

86 891
 11-16-2015, 08:22 AM
User Info
Soaps Split

86 891
 11-18-2015, 03:00 PM
User Info
Remaining soaps including a Cade puck $40 for the lot shipped. That's 4 Haslinger, 1 Cade, 1 palmolive stick the williams puck and the latoja stick. I will also include a once used tube of Speick Active shaving cream.  Shipping is included in CONUS.  I NEED TO MAKE ROOM.!

86 891
 11-19-2015, 05:04 PM
User Info
No bites so withdrawn. Please archive.

86 891