07-05-2012, 12:24 PM
User Info
Due to some surprise financial obligations and inability to dedicate time toward learning how to use a straight, I am selling all of my straight razor equipment. Note that all of this stuff has hardly been used me at all.

Here is what the lot contains:

1 Star Shaving "Big Daddy" 3inch wide hanging leather strop with cloth warm up strop. This is a high quality, made in USA strop. No nicks or cuts in the leather.

1 Star Shaving Tabletop Balsa Strop with Rubber Feet - Loaded with CroX paste.

1 Star Shaving Tabletop Balsa Strop with Rubber Feet - Loaded with Diamond spray.

1 CMON Solingen Full-Hollow straight razor in very good condition. Professionally honed and shave ready - never touched my face.

1 Dixie "master barber" razor USA made in Alabama, purchased in NOS condition and Professionally honed ONCE. I have shaved with this razor ONCE, therefore I will say it is not shave ready. In all probability, stropping using the tools provided or a simple light honing will bring it back to 100% shave ready condition.

For any buyer that wants it, I will include a gently used Omega Pro 49 AND some shaving soap/cream.

Altogether, I've got over $180 wrapped up in this stuff.

I'd like to sell the whole lot for $150 shipped CONUS only. Everything will be carefully packed and sent in a large priority flat rate box with delivery confirmation. Payment by instant paypal to a verified/confirmed paypal address ONLY.

Pics of everything will be up later tonight.

0 189
 07-29-2012, 08:38 PM
User Info
There any way to break up the sale or do u wanna sell as bulk

12 568
 07-30-2012, 06:16 AM
User Info
Pics are finally going to go up later today. This is being sold as a lot. I have no plans to break it up.

0 189
 07-31-2012, 06:22 AM
User Info

C-Mon and Dixie Razors

C-Mon Blade

Dixie Blade

Big Daddy Strop Front

Big Daddy Strop Back

Tabletop balsa wood strops loaded with Chromium Oxide and Diamond Spray.

Bottom of balsa strop.

Attached Files Image(s)

0 189
 08-01-2012, 09:07 AM
User Info
This lot is SOLD.

0 189