11-17-2015, 10:23 PM
User Info
Selling the following in a bundle. There are a lot of products so I have discounted everything accordingly (close to 40% off the regular price). A lot of products are brand new/unused. Great for a new or experienced wet shaver (everything you need to shave except blades). All items listed as samples were added in for free. If there are 1 or 2 products which you absolutely don't want, we can talk, and I can reduce the price accordingly.

Gillette 40s Style Super Speed - see pictures for details, opens and closes smoothly, minor defects, none of which affect the shave. Spent roughly 2 hours cleaning it up, including alcohol bath, razor is shave ready.
   OPTIONAL – iKon 102 Slant Head – this is NOT included in the price, if interested add $50 to the price, this is the only item that I'm asking full cost for
   Big Daddy Scuttle - used less than half a dozen times, in perfect condition (this alone is worth $55)
Here is a link to the scuttle for more information https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/18065478...=related-7
   ---Brushes---
   Semogue 1305 - brand new/untouched
   Whipped Dog Silvertip - 24mm knot/48 mm loft - used 1 time
   ---Soaps---
   Stirling - Texas on Fire - brand new/unopened
   RazoRock - P.160 - used 2-3 times
   RazoRock - King of the Castle (KOTC) Lavender - used 2-3 times
   RazoRock - XXX - used 2-3 times
   La Toja shave stick - used 2 times
   Tiki Unscented Tallow - brand new/untouched - about 1/2 the size of a regular puck, comes with a waterproof label, NO container
   Mystic Waters Pumpkin Spice - used 2-3 times
   WSP Rustic Rose - brand new/untouched
   PAA Sandalwood - used 2-3 times
   PAA Butter Balm – used 1 time
   ---Samples--- (all are brand new/untouched)
   L'Occitane Cade Aftershave balm- good for 2-3 uses
   Tiki Samples x 4 - see pictures for scents
   Mike's Coconut - very small sample
   CRSW - Savon #1 & #2
   Baume.Be Shaving Cream - good for 3-4 shaves
   Stirling Soaps bath soap

The following is a link to pictures of most of the items: http://imgur.com/a/DvcTz

Asking price: $175 USD - that's including shipping anywhere within USA or Canada with tracking. If you live within Canada, you can subtract $10 from that cost.

Again I know this is quite a large assortment of items, that's why I have discounted the price so. Being located in Canada it wouldn't be worth selling the items individually since the majority of the members on this forum are located in the USA.

[Image: 2w50j74.jpg] [Image: n15en4.jpg] [Image: 2niw292.png]

0 54