11-28-2015, 11:06 AM
User Info
Does anyone have experience with Alt Innsbruck AND HTGAM (PAA) Al Fin AS splashes?  I've tried the Al Fin, and I like it but, since it's inspired by AI, I wonder how they compare.  I imagine I'd enjoy either scent but how do the feel and longevity compare?  Any ideas?

2 64
 11-28-2015, 11:48 AM
  • HarryO
  • FLA, USA.
User Info
(11-28-2015, 11:06 AM)das234 Wrote: Does anyone have experience with Alt Innsbruck AND HTGAM (PAA) Al Fin AS splashes?  I've tried the Al Fin, and I like it but, since it's inspired by AI, I wonder how they compare.  I imagine I'd enjoy either scent but how do the feel and longevity compare?  Any ideas?

My response is one sided. I use Alt Innsbruck never used the other. First the scent I love it. Also the after shave. Last pretty well. People will not smell you after you leave the room. I also like the pre and after shave balm. Balm is fine not too sticky sooths face...

21 463
 11-29-2015, 03:21 AM
User Info
never heard of al fin, but used several bottles alt-innsbruck. also love the scent and its excellent as properties, but must disagree with harryo: people will smell you even in a cinema the day after you were there.

7 1,624