12-02-2015, 06:32 AM
User Info
It is time to thin out a few things that are collecting....dust in my den.     I have additional photos of the brushes if required to show different angles.  

All prices are inclusive of shipping CONUS.  If you want multiple items, I will have to calculate price for shipping depending on volume.

I purchased several different sized brushes to see which I liked best for size/grip and have settled on a Duke 3 from Simpson along with a Semogue Boar as my favorites.    I am not a collector and have no need to keep extra brushes in my den.   Each of these brushes are excellent and only because I am not a fan of their grips(or size), am I passing them on for the next to enjoy.  

All brushes have been properly sanitized/cleaned and are ready for immediate use.  

Thater 49125/4:   $ 135.--
        In excellent condition and barely used.   All lettering is in perfect condition like new.  This thing is just a monster for my face and my name is not Andre.  
        Knot:     30mm
        Loft:      60mm

WSP Stubby Superfine:  $ 55.--
        When I received this brush it was brand new and shed a few hairs like new brushes can often do.    It stopped shedding after about the 5th use and is an excellent brush.  It is baby smooth when lathered up.  
        Knot:     26mm
        Loft:      53mm

Vie Long Lord Randall Silvertip:   $80.--    SOLD!!!!
     Knot:     24mm
     Loft:      52mm

Irisch Moos Soap, never used in original packaging:   $30.-- per stick.  SOLD!!!!!!

[b]Irisch Moos After Shave(New, never used) with Prince After Shave(used 3 times) as a freebie.    $ 25.  SOLD!!!!![/b]

5/8 The Artist Straight Razor:   $80   SOLD!!!!!!
I had this restored and honed by Bob Keyes with a new set of scales put on them.    However, I am in love with DE Razors for the time being and dont see any need in my collection of other SR.   

Meißner Strong N Scottish 1 test lather:    $ 15.-- SOLD!!!!

[Image: 2PrK07y.jpg]

[Image: SgDkUYf.jpg]

[Image: HKiD76Y.jpg]

[Image: tUoSo6j.jpg]

[Image: 0AyXoSg.jpg]

39 275
 12-02-2015, 06:42 AM
  • Wrathen
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
User Info
Is it just me or am I missing seeing prices on the brushes?

16 792
 12-02-2015, 06:56 AM
User Info
I posted by accident before I was finished editing the content. All information should now be clear.

39 275
 12-08-2015, 04:45 AM
User Info
bump up

39 275
 12-08-2015, 10:23 PM
  • grantmm
  • Friend of the Badgers
  • Draper, Utah
User Info
Thank you for the easy purchase. Also including a photo of the lovely lady that packed and shipped the soap was a great touch Smile

10 759