12-09-2015, 05:11 PM
  • MHWood
  • Artisan Brush Maker
  • Illinois
User Info
So I've got 3 shaves under the first and only Kai blade I've ever used. Every single shave has been the best I've ever had. Is there anyone that has a couple they can trade me so I can try out a couple more blades before I buy a large quantity of them? PM me for what you're looking for in return. I have a lot of gillette 7 o'clock Blacks and a few odds and end blades laying around.

Thanks 
Tom

3 291
 12-09-2015, 05:20 PM
User Info
(12-09-2015, 05:11 PM)MHWood Wrote: So I've got 3 shaves under the first and only Kai blade I've ever used. Every single shave has been the best I've ever had. Is there anyone that has a couple they can trade me so I can try out a couple more blades before I buy a large quantity of them? PM me for what you're looking for in return. I have a lot of gillette 7 o'clock Blacks and a few odds and end blades laying around.

Thanks 
Tom

I'll get you. Check your PM in a few minutes.

13 947
 12-09-2015, 05:25 PM
  • MHWood
  • Artisan Brush Maker
  • Illinois
User Info
(12-09-2015, 05:20 PM)Hobbyist Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 05:11 PM)MHWood Wrote: So I've got 3 shaves under the first and only Kai blade I've ever used. Every single shave has been the best I've ever had. Is there anyone that has a couple they can trade me so I can try out a couple more blades before I buy a large quantity of them? PM me for what you're looking for in return. I have a lot of gillette 7 o'clock Blacks and a few odds and end blades laying around.

Thanks 
Tom

I'll get you. Check your PM in a few minutes.

Thank you so much!

3 291