03-03-2016, 08:33 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
I go strictly vintage with my blades anymore but if I ever had to go back to current ones I pretty much had my list wrapped up and all the Polsilvers were on it (and I'm assuming the Wizamet Iridium Supers are the same blades as the PSI ) along with Gillette 7 O'Clock yellow and green, Silver Blues and, astonishingly, Rapira Swedes.

8 2,419
 03-03-2016, 08:40 AM
User Info
(03-03-2016, 08:33 AM)Mouser Wrote: I go strictly vintage with my blades anymore but if I ever had to go back to current ones I pretty much had my list wrapped up and all the Polsilvers were on it (and I'm assuming the Wizamet Iridium Supers are the same blades as the PSI ) along with Gillette 7 O'Clock yellow and green, Silver Blues and, astonishingly, Rapira Swedes.

Are the Gillette 7'oclock Greens the same as the Iridium Supers? I have been wondering about this for a long time as they feel very smooth just like the iridium supers.
The PSI are very similar but they didn't feel EXACTLY the same as the iridium supers!

20 860
 03-23-2018, 06:24 AM
User Info
(12-15-2015, 01:03 AM)ben74 Wrote: Claus, a gentleman in Spain used to sell them, I'll PM you his details. Not sure if he still has stock though, its been at least a year since I spoke with him.

I was just able to order a 100-count of them from this very seller early yesterday morning.  Estimated arrival time is between 29 March and 4 April.  They tend to disappear quickly when they go up on the 'bay.  I'll keep people posted when I get them.

0 50
 03-23-2018, 09:56 AM
User Info
I belive ben was taking about emilio who is a member here. Very nice guy. I don’t know if he is selling via ebay, but I definetly recommend getting in touch directly.

8 1,307