12-15-2015, 06:20 AM
User Info
First things first... as you can tell, it would be a logistical nightmare to sell all of these things individually. Therefore, I am really hoping that I can sell all of these as a lot. Please do not call dibs on anything at this time. If it does not sell as a lot within a few days I will see about splitting things or making small lots. Either way, payment is via PayPal only.

Here are pictures and a list of everything in the lot:

CRSW - Paradise LE x2 (70% & 90%), Sandalwood (80%), Puro Fresco (80%), Nouvelle Fougere vegan (60%)

Tabula Rasa - Steam Punk (20%)

TOBS - Jermyn Street (40%)

Beaver Woodwright - Ghost Ship LE (1x lathered)

Barrister & Mann - Seville (60%), Adagio (90%), Arctique (90%), Cologne Russe soap & AS (lathered 3x, AS 80%), Latha Sandalwood (lathered 3x), Fougere Aromatique (85%), Saeryan (lathered 1x), Beaudelaire (90%), Orange & Cedarwood (lathered 1x), Lavender (90%)

Mickey Lee Soapworks - Unforgiven (lathered 1x), Bee Witched (80%), Hallowed Harvest aka Basic (lathered 1x), Souq soap & AS (used 2x)

Tim's Soap - Blue Suit (lathered 1x), Breakfast of Champions (90%), Ghostface Nilla (90%), Greek Peach (90%), Roots (95%)

Cella - 150G from the brick (lathered 3x)

Bufflehead - Mannish Boy (80%)

Wholly Kaw - Jamestown Gentleman soap & AS (used 3x)

Soap Smooth - Barbershop tallow (used 1x)

Tiki Bar Soap - Walk the Plank 10.7oz (used 1x)

Captain's Choice - Sandalwood A/S (90%)

As you can tell, a lot of good stuff. I just have too many choices, and after all of this I still have a pretty good amount of them. If you'd like an instant collection of well regarded soaps, here's your chance. All of the percentages are generous guesses, a lot of them probably have more left than I've said. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

I really want to sell this as a lot. Most of this sale will be going towards finishing paying off tuition for last semester.. $225 shipped for over $400 fair market value in soap/aftershave. Please do not PM me about splitting the lot.

Also, for the sake of transparency, the two Paradise LE tins are pretty dinged up. The person who I got them from threw them in a padded Manila envelope and sent them to me.

8 107
 12-15-2015, 07:00 AM
User Info
What a great lot!  GLWTS!

0 33
 12-15-2015, 07:37 AM
User Info
Dear god this is a beautiful lot. Does the kiddo need that bike this year..?

6 52
 12-15-2015, 07:45 AM
User Info
(12-15-2015, 07:37 AM)uselessgreggy Wrote: Dear god this is a beautiful lot. Does the kiddo need that bike this year..?

No kiddos. Just more than I will ever use, and it has gotten to where I sort of stress myself out trying to pick.

8 107