12-15-2015, 08:39 AM
User Info
I have 3 aftershave balms I'd like to sell.  The Soap Commander Connection has been used one time, and the 2 Stirling balms are about 85-90% full.  All three are 4oz size bottles.  Price is $20 shipped to the US for all 3 balms. 

The Soap Commander Connection is hard to describe, this was their seasonal fall scent for 2015. To me the "berries" is the predominant note, as it's slightly on the sweeter side. The woodsy aspect rounds it off nicely so it is an enjoyable scent to me, but my wife doesn't care for it so I likely wouldn't be using it too often. I Made the decision to let it go along with the 2 Stirling balms. FWIW I personally think Soap Commander balms are the best on the market, I have 6 others in addition to this one, including uscented for the days I want to use a splash.  I use one of them every day of the week.

Stirling Executive Man is inspired by Creed Aventus, I've never smelled the Creed but I've read that it is a very close match.  I have the AS Splash so don't use this much, but it is my wife's favorite scent out of everything I own. I personally think Executive Man smells a lot better than the Fine Platinum splash (also a Creed Aventus dupe) just for a point of reference. 

Stirling Spice is inspired by Vintage Old Spice, and to my nose it is an exact replica of my bottle of vintage OS.  I also have the AS Splash in this scent, which is my personal favorite scent to wear.  

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

[Image: 2015-12-14%2022.38.58_zpseasokr71.jpg]

10 407
 12-15-2015, 09:01 AM
User Info
Sold pending funds.

10 407