12-17-2015, 08:37 PM
User Info
anyone use this yet its the only one i have not ordered and am about to but i was wonderng if someone can better describe the scent real world wise?

16 660
 12-18-2015, 05:11 AM
User Info
(12-17-2015, 08:37 PM)mastershake Wrote: anyone use this yet its the only one i have not ordered and am about to but i was wonderng if someone can better describe the scent real world wise?

I absolutely love this.  It might be one of my favorite Beaver Woodwright scents and it performs beautifully.

It is Christmas in a bottle/tub.  It smells like Cinnamon, snickerdoodle, kinda orange/rum christmas cookies?  The soap is sweet smelling Christmas, whereas, the AS splash is more manly and tart smelling, a bit more spicy cinnamon cologne?  I hope that helps.  All I can tell you is I have a decent sized fall/winter tub of soap scents and once I found this one, I use it twice a week now.  I think anyone would love this.  The Splash as usual tops this off perfectly. I can't help but think of Christmas everytime I open the tub of soap and the splash has nice staying power and lets you think about Christmas all day.

1 468
 12-18-2015, 12:28 PM
User Info
I get the orange & spice, really like the splash. I bought two but doubt I'll get through it at 7.5oz per bottle.

55 923