12-22-2015, 03:00 PM
User Info
Got one in a sampler and now I am looking for a few packs of 10. Here is a stock picture I found on the internet of the Super Iridiums. Thanks Nookers

[Image: si4.jpg]

29 470
 12-22-2015, 06:52 PM
User Info
me and you both! Good luck finding them

2 132
 12-23-2015, 09:19 AM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
[Image: 5vMoKQL.jpg]This is Yasha Tseliskovskaya of St Petersburg, Russian Federation; former model, university student and longtime online friend. She is from Beslan; and when that tragic attack took place I wired plane fare so she could rush home. Her family was safe but she lost many friends. Yasha's then fiancee' and now husband is a engineer at a certain factory that makes
razorblades- a serendipity connection we laughed over. When the blue/silver Super Iridiums abruptly vanished I asked what happened ? Yasha
assured me they were still making them; and, indeed they reappeared relabeled POLSILVERS.
There is a lot of opinion on actual production local as the first WIZAMETS were polish made.  There is also opinion on quality between the various incarnations. I have, and use all of them. My humble opinion is they are all superb. You can readily buy them @ Bullgoose ( make up a order of post Christmas payback) and keep your money in our California Economy. There is also a European vendor who offers bulk sales, but Phil ships quick, offers everything else and gives us this forum.

2 3,171
 12-23-2015, 10:52 AM
User Info
(12-23-2015, 09:19 AM)kav Wrote: [Image: 5vMoKQL.jpg]This is Yasha Tseliskovskaya of St Petersburg, Russian Federation; former model, university student and longtime online friend. She is from Beslan; and when that tragic attack took place I wired plane fare so she could rush home. Her family was safe but she lost many friends. Yasha's then fiancee' and now husband is a engineer at a certain factory that makes
razorblades- a serendipity connection we laughed over. When the blue/silver Super Iridiums abruptly vanished I asked what happened ? Yasha
assured me they were still making them; and, indeed they reappeared relabeled POLSILVERS.
There is a lot of opinion on actual production local as the first WIZAMETS were polish made.  There is also opinion on quality between the various incarnations. I have, and use all of them. My humble opinion is they are all superb. You can readily buy them @ Bullgoose ( make up a order of post Christmas payback) and keep your money in our California Economy. There is also a European vendor who offers bulk sales, but Phil ships quick, offers everything else and gives us this forum.

I concur with Kav regarding Bullgoose.  I have no experience with the ones you pictured, however the PolSilver Super Iridiums from Phil I use with great success on an almost daily basis.  I'll add that if Yasha says they are the same then I'm inclined to believe as she looks very trustworthy  Biggrin thank you for the pic too Kav.. Wow

20 1,375
 12-23-2015, 11:56 AM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
I keep meeting women half my age- or less. 24 But we have fun, since I have lost all that self conscious fear  young men  have for
making a public spectacle of themselves Aaaaa My Trader Joe's associate/tango in the parking lot 20 something friend says I
really am 'THE WORLDS MOST INTERESTING MAN' and her BF got so jealous he broke down and is taking lessons. He thought Rudolph Valentino was Gay until she was wrapped and tangled around me like a snake and all these jewish grandmothers were hyperventilating and the trophy wives pale at the new activity their incessant jogging could not teach.

Stay shaved my friends.

2 3,171
 12-23-2015, 05:03 PM
User Info
(12-23-2015, 09:19 AM)kav Wrote: [Image: 5vMoKQL.jpg]This is Yasha Tseliskovskaya of St Petersburg, Russian Federation; former model, university student and longtime online friend. She is from Beslan; and when that tragic attack took place I wired plane fare so she could rush home. Her family was safe but she lost many friends. Yasha's then fiancee' and now husband is a engineer at a certain factory that makes

Great info, thanks Kav!...btw, if Yasha was selling unicorns, well then... she can take my money!!! Biggrin

9 155
 01-22-2016, 11:13 AM
User Info
Thank you for all the Help guys

29 470