12-24-2015, 01:54 AM
  • ThreeBs
  • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
User Info
Hey guys !

Been I while since I checked in ! My priorities are now somewhere else unfortunately. I'm a Keyboardist in a band with a couple of friends and we're currently tracking an album Smile !  I've been geeking out over synths and workstations for the last couple months. Long story short, I need some new gear ! And so I turned to my shave den for some help.

The thing is, I have a pretty big collection of stuff. And the good kinda stuff =P ! I discovered that since I've been out for a while, a lot of the things I have are not on the market anymore and/or are kinda hard to get by nowadays. 

I want to let you guys know that I live in Montreal, Canada. I've bought and sold lots of things on here and most of the time I was dealing with people in the US. I've never had any problem and all my packages arrived to destination.

I take very good care of all my brushes. If it came with a box when I bought it, I still have the box and will be shipping the brush in it. I combed them regularly and I would also wash them every 1-2 months, depending on how often I used the brush in that particular month.

Do not hesitate to send a PM if you have any questions ! Thanks for looking guys  Smile !

***SHAVING BRUSHES***

***[SOLD] ***- Morris & Forndran 2XL Blonde Badger in Ivory -- 250$***[SOLD] ***

Awesome brush, great density and pillowy soft tips. As I understand it, these two rings are becoming harder to find these days. Now, you'll have a lot more of the three ringed variation, which is less heavy and feels a little bit cheaper. It's an amazing brush and I'm really sad that I have to part with it, but maybe someone will take really good care of her and put her to use !

[Image: jGewW4Y.jpg]
[Image: mZcr7za.jpg]
[Image: L9rvWai.jpg]

[b]***[SOLD] *** [/b]- Morris & Forndran 1/2 in Blonde badger w/ faux Horn handle -- 200$ ***[SOLD] ***

This is a GREAT brush. One of my favorites in fact, but it didn't make the cut. As you can see from the picture bellow, it has ''curly'' or ''hooked'' tips. When wet, the tips have an undeniable gel tip feel. I know we have to use these words with caution, but I genuinely think this brush has that kind of face feel. If you're a face latherer, this brush is amazing !

[Image: uI8pJCI.jpg]
[Image: ML7dlbw.jpg]
[Image: rvDNWUq.jpg]

***[SOLD] ***- Old Rooney (Script era) 3 band -- 150$ ***[SOLD] ***

The less talked about Rooney (Script) 3 band is a little hidden gem of the shaving world if you ask me. I've rarely touched a softer brush ! It is a true cloud of goodness and fluffiness. They are pretty hard to come by these days ! The back reads ''Super badger, Sterilized, Made in England''. Density is on point too ! Great knot really.

[Image: rQIabne.jpg]
[Image: X2Vpbhz.jpg]
[Image: hYJMJdT.jpg]

***SOLD***- Simpsons Duke 3 in Super w/ Ivory grain handle. Says «SiLVERTiP BADGER» because of the LE handle -- 140$***SOLD***

This one is really special ! Might even be the only D3 with a Super knot in existence haha =P ! What can I say about the D3 that hasn't been said already ? Everybody knows it's an awesome brush. Great knot, great density, great flow-through etc... Except that this one has a Super knot with a beautiful LE handle ! Tried to take a close up pic, but I couldn't really capture the beauty of the grain in this handle. She's a stunner, that's for sure.

[Image: 2VfgZ9m.jpg]
[Image: V41zvfQ.jpg]
[Image: bsuZAhc.jpg]
[Image: BB5cOFu.jpg]

- Simpsons TSN LE M6 #148 in Manchurian -- 140$

If you're on a budget and want a high end brush for your face lathering pleasure, this is the one ! Great little brush. The Manchurian knot offers great backbone and a truly unique facefeel. Great density and a truly beautiful knot. And paired with the faux horn M6 handle, it's one of the few I'd like to keep just so I could have it in my den =P But she deserves more love that what I can give her right now. 

[Image: 7Nyuopd.jpg]
[Image: p9cj8o0.jpg]
[Image: VQfP93a.jpg]
[Image: 2zwyEKA.jpg]

- Simpsons CH2 w/ Ebony in Manchurian * THE DARK KNIGHT ! * -- 350$

Another stunner from Simpsons. A truly unique brush. The knot is ridiculously packed with the Manchurian grade of hair from Simpsons. I can only imagine how much it can cost them to manufacture such a beast ! Great knot, awesome backbone of course and holds enough lather to shave an entire city ! Face latherer, this brush is right up your alley !

[Image: GGG6FLl.jpg]
[Image: 4zedVKh.jpg]
[Image: xhcX3t8.jpg]

***SOLD***- Simpsons Chubby 2 Two band * THE LEGEND * ! -- 325$***SOLD***

This is breaking my heart. The only reason I'm letting this one go, is because I have another one hahaha ! I was able to secure two of them beauties and I was really happy about it. But now, one of them has to go unfortunately. I will never be without my chubby 2 two band. Ever. This brush is awesome in every way and it might just be my favorite brush of all time. Density is amazing, soft like a cloud, backbone for days without being scrubby or scritchy at all. A work of art if you want my opinion !

[Image: NL9ialN.jpg]
[Image: U1oNJZh.jpg]

***SOLD***- Simpsons Emperor 3 in Super -- 85$***SOLD***

Okay, let me explain why this brush is SUCH a bargain. It's amazing, great little knot with a really nice flow-through and filled with the Super grade of hair by Simpsons. The thing is, it has an hairline crack. But when I say hairline, I men you'll have to squint to be able to see it. I was not able take a picture where you could see it it but the original owner (TheMonk on TSN) was able to. And on his thread there is a picture where you can kind of see what I'm talking about : http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=29729 . I've had it for several months now and nothing changed. It stayed exactly the same. At this price, it's a bargain if you want to try Simpsons Super grade for the first time but don't want to break the bank !

[Image: YQQxsy4.jpg]
[Image: NurXNtn.jpg]

***[SOLD]***- Thater 4125/1 two band -- 100$ ***[SOLD] ***

This is a great little brush ! Nice two band with a decent amount of backbone and a really nice facefeel. The tips are really soft, the flow-through is great and overall a great face lathering brush. The handle is really nice and comfortable too ! These little Thaters are amazing value for the price !

[Image: BI11bbj.jpg]
[Image: xz7UzPN.jpg]
[Image: Joa0UNT.jpg]

There you go guys ! There's also a software vault opening coming soon Smile !
Thanks for watching !

25 147
 12-24-2015, 02:03 AM
  • Devilanche
  • Singapore (CONUS post address)
User Info
Glwts ..going to be some happy buyer

10 376
 12-24-2015, 10:52 AM
  • ThreeBs
User Info
The majority of the brushes are gone !

We still have a beautiful trio of Simpsons up for grabs though !

- TSN LE M6 #148 in Machurian
- Chubby 2 "Dark Knight" in Manchurian
- Emperor 3 in Super 

If you guys need any more details or picture of the brushes, do not hesitate and drop me a PM ! It'll be my pleasure to answer all your questions Smile !

Happy holidays gents !

25 147
 12-24-2015, 10:57 AM
User Info
Great offerings at fair prices. Good luck with the band!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 282
 12-24-2015, 11:22 AM
User Info
Hey there, is your PM box full? I sent you one this morning with no reply.

16 1,027
 12-24-2015, 01:08 PM
User Info
(12-24-2015, 11:22 AM)crazindndude Wrote: Hey there, is your PM box full? I sent you one this morning with no reply.

While replying to everyone would be a gentlemanly thing to do, with such fair pricing I would imagine the sheer volume of PM would be staggering and make it difficult to reply to everyone.

...And the OP is not obligated to reply to everyone either.  (I myself have not been replied to, but noticed the brushes I inquired about were sold.)

18 654
 12-24-2015, 06:09 PM
User Info
The Emperor #3 in Super Badger is a fantastic deal.   I have the Truefitt & Hill branded version and it is one of my top brushes.  Good Luck with the sale - someone should be pouncing on that brush right away

8 240
 12-24-2015, 06:13 PM
  • ThreeBs
User Info
(12-24-2015, 11:22 AM)crazindndude Wrote: Hey there, is your PM box full? I sent you one this morning with no reply.

Hi,

I'm truly sorry about the situation. I've been swarmed by PMs and I'm trying my best to get back to everybody, just like Spencer said. Plus, it's christmas eve and I'm currently having a family gathering for the occasion. I'm truly sorry for the delay, I'll get back to everybody as soon as I can.

Happy holidays guys !

Marc

25 147