12-24-2015, 02:43 AM
  • ThreeBs
  • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
User Info
Hey guys ! I'll basically repeat what I said in my Hardware post.

Been I while since I checked in ! My priorities are now somewhere else unfortunately. I'm a Keyboardist in a band with a couple of friends and we're currently tracking an album [Image: smile.gif] !  I've been geeking out over synths and workstations for the last couple months. Long story short, I need some new gear ! And so I turned to my shave den for some help.

The thing is, I have a pretty big collection of stuff. And the good kinda stuff =P ! I discovered that since I've been out for a while, a lot of the things I have are not on the market anymore and/or are kinda hard to get by nowadays. 

I want to let you guys know that I live in Montreal, Canada. I've bought and sold lots of things on here and most of the time I was dealing with people in the US. I've never had any problem and all my packages arrived to destination.

I take very good care of all my brushes. If it came with a box when I bought it, I still have the box and will be shipping the brush in it. I combed them regularly and I would also wash them every 1-2 months, depending on how often I used the brush in that particular month.

Do not hesitate to send a PM if you have any questions ! Thanks for looking guys  [Image: smile.gif] !

- Cold River Soap Works -- 23$/soap // 15$/aftershave ---> Package deal available if you take a couple of products.

Scents :

- Puro Fresco (with the wax seal) : Soap + balm
- American Barbershop : Soap
- Vetiver Moderne : Soap + Splash
- Bergamot and Bay : Soap ***SOLD***
- Spring : Soap + Balm
- Paradise (TSN LE) : Soap ***SOLD***

****It is important to note that these are the old tins, which means the all contain about 6 to 6.5 oz of soap instead of 4 oz.

[Image: WVanzbp.jpg]

[Image: 8aQaPgE.jpg]
[Image: S4dFo5v.jpg]

- Catie's Bubbles -- 15$/product

[Image: 7WbqmUb.jpg]

[Image: KJMrGyQ.jpg]

[Image: G8P0d7L.jpg]

- Saint James of London : 60$ for the three

[Image: 9wV4T0M.jpg]

- Wm. Neumann -- 20$/product // 85$ for everything

[Image: a95mnU7.jpg]

[Image: 9T6zEH5.jpg]

[PENDING]- Barrister & Mann -- 20$/Soap // 35 for both !

[Image: AneX6MV.jpg]

[Image: HVL6F1r.jpg]

- L'Occitane Cade and Castle Forbes : 20$/shaving cream // 35$ for both

[Image: tXqwcgY.jpg]

- Xpec Unscented Aftershave GEL -- 40$

[Image: uChTkhR.jpg]

- RazoRock -- 

Don Donato set : 13$

Fine shaving soap : 15$
Aftershave Wax : 8$
XXX Aftershave Balm : 10$

[Image: BlKWViw.jpg]
[Image: dHfiNNL.jpg]

- I Coloniali Shaving soap -- 25$

[Image: PcP81E4.jpg]

- Myrsol Emulsion : 20$
- Captains Choice North : 10$
- Alpa Fougère (Discontinued) : 20$

[Image: FwgRemx.jpg]

- Irish Moos Shaving Cream (Discontinued) : 25$

[Image: V1cl4Qa.jpg]

- Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh : 50$/for both !

[Image: XTNUcdd.jpg]

- Personna *Original ! The good ol'stuff !* Lab blue : 246 blades (Yes, I really did count them all) -- 60$

[Image: cDp6Yn9.jpg]
[Image: AHZsBD7.jpg]

Thanks you again guys Smile ! Do not hesitate, if you have any questions, just shoot me a PM ! I'll answer ASAP !

25 147
 12-24-2015, 06:20 PM
  • ThreeBs
  • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
User Info
Hi everybody,

Thanks for the inquiries ! I'm truly sorry I've been literally swarmed by PMs from these threads and I'm doing my best to get back to everybody as soon as possible. Plus, it's Christmas Eve and I'm having a family gathering for the occasion. Again, please excuse me for the delay. I'll get back to everybody as soon as I can.

Happy holidays guys !

Marc

25 147
 12-24-2015, 07:27 PM
User Info
GLWTS.

13 947
 12-25-2015, 07:04 AM
User Info
I'd like to take the L'Occitane Cade cream Smile

16 1,027