12-25-2015, 03:38 PM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
I'm having a post-Christmas clear out of various razors and have the following items for sale or trade. 

My preference for a trade would be a Shavemac, Rooney, Paladin or Simpsons brush (especially an M7 or Manchurian brush) in good condition or a stainless steel razor (especially a Wolfman, Mongoose, ATT Slant (with Atlas or Kronos handle), or a BBS-1 head). 

Payment by paypal please. Postage will be by Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded Delivery in the UK (unless stated) and by Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed shipping in the USA / Canada. I will post elsewhere - please PM me for details.

Discount available for multiple purchases as this will lower the cost of international shipping significantly.

1. JOB DE and Apollo OC Razors
[Image: Stainless%20razors-8_zpsci21oh6p.jpg]

[Image: Stainless%20razors-3_zpsieuki5uz.jpg]

[Image: Stainless%20razors-4_zpsjzrshvav.jpg]

[Image: Stainless%20razors-12_zpswy4kkkzd.jpg]

[Image: Stainless%20razors_zpsk2sbrib0.jpg]

[Image: Stainless%20razors-5_zps6i2adog3.jpg]

[Image: Stainless%20razors-6_zpstobhe3yi.jpg]

I believe that both of these razors were made by Apollo, however the lack of available information on the JOB means that I cannot definitively prove this.

A reliable source has informed me that there were two companies named Apollo producing vintage razors - one in Germany and one in France. They may not, therefore, have been made by the same company.

Both razors are in very good condition although the JOB does have a couple of small areas of tarnishing and a very small area of plate loss on the threaded part of the handle (see photos).

The Apollo OC takes proprietary blades, however there is a very easy work around which requires the snipping off of the blade tabs on a normal DE blade to make one fit. It takes a few seconds to do so and is a very simple process to undertake.

I would prefer to sell both of these razors as a pair if possible.

£130 posted in the UK (via Royal Mail Special Delivery) or $200 shipped to USA / Canada for the pair - Prices REDUCED to £90 posted to the UK or $150 shipped to USA/ Canada - Withdrawn from sale.

2) ATT Colossus Stainless Steel Razor with H1 and M1 bottom plates

[Image: Stainless%20razors-14_zpsn6qa2wrr.jpg]
[Image: Stainless%20razors-2_zpsjlvniffj.jpg]

[Image: Stainless%20razors-9_zpsy5ufeblx.jpg]

This razor is in very good condition and has had minimal use. 

£115 posted to the UK (via Royal Mail Special Delivery) or $180 shipped to USA / Canada - SOLD.

3) ATT Colossus Handle, M1 Plate and a LA Shaving Co. BBS-1 Handle

[Image: Stainless%20razors-11_zps064pgedl.jpg]

[Image: Stainless%20razors-10_zps3tmrmgkc.jpg]

[Image: Stainless%20razors-7_zpsg6tv0kpk.jpg]

From L to R (in first photo):

ATT Colossus Stainless Steel Handle - New & Unused - £30 posted to the UK or $50 shipped to USA / Canada - WITHDRAWN from Sale.

ATT M1 Head - lightly used and in very good condition - £25 posted to the UK or $45 shipped to USA / Canada - SOLD.

LA Shaving Co. BBS-1 Stainless Steel Handle - In excellent condition apart from a small cosmetic ding on the base of the handle (the handle is fully functional) - £35 posted to the UK or $60 shipped to USA / Canada - Price REDUCED to £25 posted to the UK or $45 shipped to USA / Canada - SOLD.

34 662
 12-25-2015, 05:22 PM
User Info
Man, you always have such cool stuff! GLWTS!

24 664
 12-25-2015, 05:24 PM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
Thanks mate. Smile

34 662
 12-27-2015, 03:24 AM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
Prices REDUCED on remaining items.

34 662
 12-28-2015, 04:25 PM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
Final price reduction on remaining items.

34 662