12-26-2015, 03:29 PM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
This is the second part of a post-Christmas clear out of various razors and have the following items for sale or trade. 

My preference for a trade would be a Shavemac, Rooney, Paladin or Simpsons brush (especially an M7 or Manchurian brush) in good condition or a stainless steel razor (especially a Wolfman, Mongoose, ATT Slant, or a BBS-1 head). 

Payment by paypal please. Postage will be by Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded Delivery in the UK (unless stated) and by Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed shipping in the USA / Canada. I will post elsewhere - please PM me for details.

Discount available for multiple purchases as this will lower the cost of international shipping significantly.

1. British Rhodium-plated Gillette Aristocrat 
[Image: Aristocrat-3_zpsw7wjrax7.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-4_zpssku8g7xx.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-7_zpse6ocnmnv.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-5_zpspuvbsw6h.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-6_zpsy3yuxem8.jpg]

This razor is in very good overall condition. There are some very small areas of tarnishing present (see photos). The razor is mechanically sound with a smooth opening and closing action. 

£85 posted in the UK (via Royal Mail Special Delivery) or $140 shipped to USA / Canada - SOLD.

2) British Cased Gillette NEW Improved Tuckaway 

[Image: Aristocrat-2-2_zpsrlvfj55x.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-2_zpscqknvrda.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-12_zps4saea5qn.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-4-2_zpsgj3ajxug.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-17_zpsj114cjym.jpg]

Whilst the original gold plating on this razor has gone the head of the razor is in excellent shape with no bent teeth present. The handle, unfortunately, has the usual crack in it. The head pairs well with a variety of other handles (including the BBS-1 handle I have for sale in my other sales thread in the BST section).

£35 posted to the UK or $60 shipped to USA / Canada - Price REDUCED to £25 posted to UK or $45 shipped to USA / Canada - SOLD.

3) Swing 4-piece travel Razor.

[Image: Aristocrat-15_zpsophjnjmy.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-13_zpsq82onjqq.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-14_zpsslssh7jv.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-16_zps6byq8zqt.jpg]

This razor comes complete with a circular case and has a 2-piece handle. It is in good overall condition. There are some scratches on the head and a very small amount of brassing where the handle joins the base plate. (see photos). 

£35 posted to the UK or $60 shipped to USA / Canada - SOLD.

4) Swiss Precis-Dom 3-piece Razor.

[Image: Aristocrat-8_zpsbx2piynd.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-11_zpsftcf7oe0.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-10_zpshc8vfisz.jpg]

[Image: Aristocrat-9_zpsiyvfu9jw.jpg]

This is a something of an unknown razor and appears to be made of stainless steel. It is in good overall condition with a couple of small areas of staining present.

£35 posted to the UK or $60 shipped to USA / Canada - SOLD. 

33 645
 12-28-2015, 04:29 PM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
Price REDUCED on remaining item.

33 645