12-27-2015, 04:50 AM
#1
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Thoughts and prayers for all those involved with the wave of tornados that went through North Texas last night. One skipped over my sisters neighborhood before it touched down and leveled an entire neighborhood.

175 23,752
Reply
 12-27-2015, 07:55 AM
#2
  • Coyote
  • Senior Member
  • Hondo, TX USA
User Info
Prayers going out for the folks up north from me as well. 11 dead so far, thousands displaced. It will get worse unfortunately............

4 2,694
Reply
 12-27-2015, 08:42 AM
#3
User Info
I'm from Alabama and over the last few years I've seen my fair share of damage from tornadoes . Lot of places back home got hit ,they started to rebuild and got hit again . I didn't know whether to feel blessed or cursed looking around my old neighborhood and half the houses were destroyed friends were dead or missing snd my friends and neighbors lost everything . Yet my house was not touched .  It does get better , I know your thinking how the hell is thus going to get back to normal,  but it will give it time . Humans are  a lot stronger than we think we are

3 1,356
Reply
 12-27-2015, 08:51 AM
#4
User Info
Gonna add this . I'm still a first responder back home I'm just on reserve status. Just a little bit of advice to anybody that may be affected by these tornados. When they hit Alabama so bad a few years back people lost everything here but that wasn't the worst of it.

After the storms here looting was a big problem . We had people that lost there homes and had to stand guard over what was left of their homes and property to keep people from stealing their stuff. 

Talk about the ultimate kick while your down to lose 95% of everything  you own and have the other 5 % stolen out from under you. I doubt anybody affected is reading this but if you are it does get better.

3 1,356
Reply
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)