01-02-2016, 09:42 PM
User Info
Mine is a Microsoft Lumia 640-- 7hrs wifi browsing and 10 hours of video. I love how long the battery lasts but dislike the limited app options and the apps that are available are just not good... Many are buggy and outdated or have awkward interfaces. Android battery life is pathetic. I have never used an iphone but might have to (I dislike apple as a company). Curious to hear people's experiences.

18 713
 01-02-2016, 10:17 PM
User Info
(01-02-2016, 09:42 PM)fram773 Wrote: Mine is a Microsoft Lumia 640-- 7hrs wifi browsing and 10 hours of video. I love how long the battery lasts but dislike the limited app options and the apps that are available are just not good... Many are buggy and outdated or have awkward interfaces. Android battery life is pathetic. I have never used an iphone but might have to (I dislike apple as a company). Curious to hear people's experiences.

Android battery life is dependent on the size battery in the phone, and how many poorly designed apps are downloaded that often run in the background draining the battery. I have a Note 4 and the battery lasts longer than any phone I have owned. I can go 2 days with light usage and 1 day with moderate to heavy usage. My wife has an iPhone 5 and the battery does not last as long as mine. The 6 is better than the 5 I'm sure.

13 947