01-07-2016, 04:45 AM
  • Wrathen
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
User Info
So title says it all, I was wanting to treat myself for my birthday with one of the more talked about and expensive soaps/creams (AdP, ABC, XPEC... maybe even MdC or Boellis Panama). Now for the problem I haven't every had the opportunity to use or even smell any of them. So I got to thinking birthday is on January 27th so I have a little time, if I could find a single vendor that sold samples of them all I could get them in and make a decision in time to order one to maybe get it by my birthday... but I would need to do it soon. Other wise I know I enjoy Almond scents so if I had to guess blind I would go with ABC.

If anyone knows of a vendor that sells samples of these upper end soaps could you point it out to me. In my searching (granted I'm not the best) I have found a vendor that might have samples of one but not the others or something like that and was trying to keep shipping costs down

Thank you in advance everyone, and a wonderful happy new year to you all.

16 792
 01-07-2016, 05:08 AM
  • Steve56
  • Knoxville, TN
User Info
Try Old Town Shaving, they sell samples of at least some of them.

Cheers, Steve

7 540
 01-07-2016, 05:18 AM
User Info
(01-07-2016, 05:08 AM)Steve56 Wrote: Try Old Town Shaving, they sell samples of at least some of them.

Cheers, Steve

Thanks for the info. I also would like to try some samples. I'll take a look at Old Town.

0 26
 01-07-2016, 10:47 AM
User Info
Bullgoose has full sizes of all I believe.

81 1,368
 01-07-2016, 11:05 AM
User Info
I'm betting that you can't get them all from the same vendor. XPEC and ABC are doable and available from Old Town Shaving, but Acqua di Parma is more difficult to get ahold of since samples are typically made for department stores.

3 1,484
 01-07-2016, 12:34 PM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
you can possibly get them from members here.  Shoot me a PM and I can help you with the ADP.  I'm sure others would be happy to help with the XPEC and ABC.  Maybe a WTT or WTB post in the BST would help as well….

169 1,424
 01-07-2016, 01:09 PM
  • Wrathen
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
User Info
(01-07-2016, 12:34 PM)Steelman Wrote: you can possibly get them from members here.  Shoot me a PM and I can help you with the ADP.  I'm sure others would be happy to help with the XPEC and ABC.  Maybe a WTT or WTB post in the BST would help as well….

Wow thanks! PM incoming.

16 792