03-07-2012, 09:11 AM
User Info
My first question is: Are there any Ikons in current production without the dual personality head?
2nd question: for those who have an Ikon with a dual personality head and only use one side(whether it be the comb or bar), do you rotate your razor blade side?

9 333
 03-07-2012, 09:37 AM
User Info
(03-07-2012, 09:11 AM)Chicagotrim Wrote: My first question is: Are there any Ikons in current production without the dual personality head?
2nd question: for those who have an Ikon with a dual personality head and only use one side(whether it be the comb or bar), do you rotate your razor blade side?

Trim, the first answer is 'not that I know of'.

Answer to your second is 'no'. I have enough blades to last me into the Here After. That would be a PITA. I don't really use my 'dual personality' that much anyway.

2 546
 03-07-2012, 02:57 PM
  • freddy
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
I only use the open comb side of my OSS. I flip my blades after each use in all of my razors with the exception of my Schick Injectors (for obvious reasons). I really don't know that it does any good but has become a habit.

2 11,211
 03-07-2012, 03:20 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
There are no iKons without the duel head currently in production. However this is a picture of several iKon prototypes with a standard head on both sides.
[Image: 2-1-ikon-1-2-1.jpg]

My iKon S3S with a duel head similar in design to a Pils gives outstanding close and irritation free shaves. I think the tremendous weight (130 grams)
makes it much better then the OSS.

100 12,442