01-09-2016, 08:49 PM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
SOLD First up for sale is a Gillette raised flat bottom (RFB) NEW which was recently, and beautifully, replated in bright nickel by Chris Evatt (Razorplate.com). The markings on the bottom of the baseplate indicate this razor was made in England for import to France. The head piece of the razor presents as unused after replate. I did not have the original handle replated, as I had planned on using this razor with a different handle. 

I am offering this razor in one of two configurations. The first is with its original kit, a metal razor case with original handle and blade case. I am asking $100 for this setup. SOLD

[Image: RFB1.jpg]

[Image: RFB2.jpg]

[Image: RFB3.jpg]

[Image: RFB4.jpg]

As an alternative, I am offering the RFB NEW head with a custom Bob's Razor Works handle, which he made for me with a zebra wood knob. This is a beautiful and unique handle, unlike any of the other BRW handles I have occasionally seen for sale. This configuration will ship with a different Gillette case and blades, as shown in the photos. The metal case original to the RFB does not really accommodate the BRW handle, and this case is a nice alternative (and better storage for the handle). I am offering this setup for $200. SOLD

As the RFB NEW has sold, I am offering the BRW handle alone for $125. SOLD

[Image: RFBBob1.jpg]

[Image: RFBBob2.jpg]

[Image: RFBBob3.jpg]

I am also offering for sale a NOS (new old stock) Schick adjustable injector. This razor is unused and includes the case, blades, and instructions. I would like $85. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

[Image: SchickM1.jpg]

[Image: SchickM2.jpg]

Prices include shipping in the US. Paypal only, please.

Thanks for looking.

43 1,699
 01-11-2016, 05:13 AM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
The RFB NEW has sold. I am offering the BRW handle alone for $125.

43 1,699
 01-11-2016, 08:12 AM
User Info
That is one sweet handle right there

2 359
 01-11-2016, 09:06 AM
  • Aleksey
  • Enabler
  • Istanbul, Turkiye
User Info
The know would suit in a Progress, too. Very elegant handle. GLWTS!

0 1,053
 01-11-2016, 09:10 AM
User Info
Nice offerings. Really like that handle. GLWTS!

147 3,539