01-10-2016, 04:28 PM
User Info
Hello TSN, looking to get rid of a few items as lots that haven't seen much use lately.

1. TOBS lot of Lemon and Lime (brand new) cream, Jermyn Street (used once or twice) cream, and Jermyn street aftershave (used three - four times) - $35 $28 shipped

2. Cold River Soap Works Spring LE aka Prato Verde (tin dented, see pictures) and Bergamot & Bay - both 6 oz sizes used about 10 times each if that (can place it on a scale if you prefer) - $28 $23 shipped

3. Shave Revolution "The Connoisseur- B. Street .009" (used 1x), Mickey Lee Soap Works Kokomo (used 3 times), Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic (used 4 or 5 times) and Soap Commander Confidence (used 1x) - $35 shipped

4. 2 Razorock Italian Barber Plissoft Brushes  (1 is brand new never used, the other has been used 5 times) - SOLD

5. Parker CHPB Heavy Chrome Badger Brush purchased from Pasteurs in NYC. The parker logo has rubbed off (which is normal) and there are a few surface scratches on the handle but it is still a beautiful brush. Has not shed a hair and just cleaned and sanitized - SOLD

All prices include CONUS shipping. No trades/splits please. I feel that my prices are fair, but if you are interested in something and want to make an offer please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for looking!

[Image: LD7dWzJ.jpg]
[Image: SIRfGUX.jpg]
[Image: HlpSHUJ.jpg]
[Image: cYARJwo.jpg]
[Image: 2zGm8r5.jpg]
[Image: LAWjfiN.jpg]
[Image: 7HRqtFn.jpg]
[Image: qCWX1wF.jpg]
[Image: Yf7JOOv.jpg]
[Image: qmIb2PB.jpg]
[Image: 2vuHu8j.jpg]
[Image: drQPQ1I.jpg]
[Image: HAGKHxv.jpg]
[Image: 2xhm0xB.jpg]
[Image: nWz8r7n.jpg]

4 89
 01-11-2016, 12:06 PM
User Info
Update: price drop on the CRSW and TOBS lot.

4 89
 01-18-2016, 05:58 AM
User Info
Items added and price drops.

4 89