01-13-2016, 10:37 AM
User Info
Ok I toyed with the idea of moving to straights - but with the advent of a beard and the time needed for the learning curve - I have decided to stick to SE's for my current shaving needs. So would like to move these on to a loving home. 

Please advise if prices are out. 

3 Day Straight Set in leather case 

Razor Set in leather case - these were purchased on a whim from an antique fair. Plan was to refurbish these razors. 

The leather case is well used - expect these razors are some years old. 

2 of the razors are I Cut my Way - william rodgers - (Ones with ivory scales) I believe the scales are actual ivory, they dont seem to have any cracks or damage. The blades do have some wear and marks - but i believe that they could be cleaned and polished to an new finish. 

The 3rd razor is a Kropp with black scales - the blade looks clean and no damage

Asking price $150 inc shipping to US/EU and PP fees. 

Kropp Straight with Black Scales

This is a clean razor and unused by me. I did buy it shave ready. It is has been stored carefully and will be shipped in the box it came with. I believe it could be the orginal box

$185 inc shipping and fees 

Puma Vintage Straight with ivory/yellow colour scales. Size 5/8

This was purchased shave ready and was used once by me. The razor is clean and in beauitiful condition for its age. Will ship in its orginal box

$185 inc shipping and fees

C.V Heljestrand No 6 with dark wood scales

Razor is clean and shave ready - can't remember the blade size but great scales with a nice wood grain.

$220 inc shipping and fees

Will consider reasonable offers. If you want more pictures just ask. 

2 69
 01-13-2016, 12:23 PM
User Info
That CVH is a beautiful. GLWTS!

147 3,536
 01-13-2016, 12:29 PM
  • nunhgrader
  • Prairie Village, KS USA
User Info
FreddieP318ti - these are wonderful - I would buy them all if I could - great seller btw and GLWTS!

28 667
 01-17-2016, 09:42 AM
User Info
Bump - very little interest - are my prices out?

2 69
 01-26-2016, 10:08 AM
User Info
Love the CVH and Puma and prices seem ok, I would be interested but have to many irons in the fire right now. GLWTS

6 1,335
 01-30-2016, 11:44 AM
User Info
Really would like to move these on - so will consider reasonable offers or trades of high end brushes - or even a aluminium mongoose ?

2 69