07-12-2012, 12:01 PM
User Info
FOUND A EJ HANDLE THAT FITS, THANKS SN!
Hey Fellas,
I'm looking for a handle for my Fatip head. I'm interested in ikon bulldog, BRW bulldog, UFO, EJ Barleychrome or chatsworth, or Muhle. I think these would all accommodate the fatip head, but please let me know if I'm incorrect, and the screw part of the head is rather long.
Thanks for looking!
-Eric

37 403
 07-12-2012, 01:00 PM
User Info
(07-12-2012, 12:01 PM)emcphers Wrote: Hey Fellas,
I'm looking for a handle for my Fatip head. I'm interested in ikon bulldog, BRW bulldog, UFO, EJ Barleychrome or chatsworth, or Muhle. I think these would all accommodate the fatip head, but please let me know if I'm incorrect, and the screw part of the head is rather long.
Thanks for looking!
-Eric

Eric,
Look on the B and B site at a Fatip thread under double edge razors. It looks like a Weber Bulldog and Durham handle fit well. Both readily available.
Zeppelinkarte

51 304
 07-12-2012, 01:30 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(07-12-2012, 01:00 PM)zeppelinkarte Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 12:01 PM)emcphers Wrote: Hey Fellas,
Thanks for looking!
-Eric

Eric,
Look on the B and B site at a Fatip thread under double edge razors. It looks like a Weber Bulldog and Durham handle fit well. Both readily available.
Zeppelinkarte

If you have the link, it is okay to post it here.

173 23,490
 07-12-2012, 02:13 PM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
I tried a Fatip Grande on a Tradere, iKon and Weber handle and couldn't get it to work on any of them. I finally said to hell with it and won't buy another one. Good luck in your search though.

116 3,804
 07-12-2012, 02:40 PM
User Info
I have a fatip piccolo btw. Apparently it fits a wider variety of handles. I had always thought the Grande and the piccolo had the same head, but I've been reading different ...

37 403