01-17-2016, 11:01 AM
User Info
This is a one-off deal so I didn't know if this was the appropriate place to put it:  I occasionally make tallow bath soaps for a fellow farmer's market vendor who, incidentally, is the person from whom I get the grass-fed beef tallow that I use.  This sale is for one each of the seven kinds of tallow/lard/coconut/olive oil bath soaps that I made for her, in the following scents and colors.  There's lavender (light purple), rose (pale pink), lemongrass (yellow), mint (pale green), orange vanilla spice (brown), bayberry (darker green w/ poppyseeds), and black tea (white with a sprinkling of tea leaves).  Lavender, peppermint, lemongrass and the orange/spice components are all essential oils; the rose, vanilla, bayberry and tea scents are phthalate-free skin-safe fragrance oils. 

That's two pounds of hard-as-a-rock tallow soap, plus priority shipping anywhere in the U.S. for $35.  You can contact me at michelle@mysticwatersoap.com if you are interested and we'll arrange shipping.  This offer is not on my website because it's not in my usual vegan/vegetarian line of bath soaps.  Thanks for reading!

~ Michelle

0 280
 01-17-2016, 11:11 AM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
Michelle's bath soaps are outstanding. I purchased this same offer on tallow soaps two to three years ago, and if I hadn't recently purchased some of her soaps on a holiday sale, I'd be purchasing this one. Highly recommended.

38 5,112
 01-17-2016, 11:13 AM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
Christmas is the bane of my finances until march. How big are the soaps?

2 3,171
 01-17-2016, 11:55 AM
User Info
Would a picture be possible?

50 6,097
 01-17-2016, 12:20 PM
User Info
They're just about 4.5 oz each, the same size and shape as my regular bath soap (because I use the same molds).  The main difference (besides the use of tallow/lard instead of palm oil) is that these are, with the exception of the orange vanilla spice, single note scents.  For my regular soap I tend to do more blending.

0 280
 01-17-2016, 01:31 PM
User Info
This is a great deal, my family has used many of Michelle's soaps and they are really nice and last a good long time.

3 920
 01-18-2016, 11:40 AM
  • leonidas
  • Jerez de la Frontera
User Info
.....very nice deal..........

46 1,066
 01-18-2016, 11:46 AM
User Info
Excellent person to deal with. Support her if you can. Her products are the real deal.

39 3,919
 01-19-2016, 11:53 AM
User Info
Thank you for the requests, the box has now been taken.  I do this a couple of times a year, so if you were interested this time, the same or slightly different assortment will come again in a few months.

0 280