01-20-2016, 07:05 PM
User Info
SOLD

Hello, TSN.  I have a brush I made I would like to offer for sale. 

Recently, a friend asked if I could remove the knot from his Rooney brush and remount it in a different handle, which I did.  This left me with a chunk of ivory resin sitting in my shop which I hated to discard.  I had a 24mm WD synthetic knot just begging to be used for a brush, so today, while it poured the snow outside, I made the following brush which I would like to offer for sale.

BRUSH SPECS:

Handle material: Faux ivory from a pre-existing Rooney brush

Handle length: 45mm (this was limited by the piece of remaining resin)

Knot: 24mm Whipped Dog synthetic

Current Loft: 54mm

***I have not set the knot in the handle.  I will happily set the knot at the loft requested by the buyer.  My WD synthetic has a 54mm loft, so I used that as a guide for this brush as I find the 24mm WD synthetic to function well at that loft. If the buyer (provided there is one) would like the knot set deeper, I am happy to do so.  

***Please note, there is no grain to this ivory resin.  What you see in the photo is simply a reflection from the granite countertop on which the brush is resting.  It is a uniform ivory.
[Image: J55lk4W.jpg]

Brush bottom- what I like to call a "bullseye bottom".  I thought this would be fun in the event the buyer (provided there is one) likes to rest the brush in a stand.

[Image: 31HdeBx.jpg]

Asking price is $30 plus $4 shipping CONUS with tracking. 

In the event an international buyer is interested, I will happily ship for actual shipping costs. 

If anyone has questions, please feel free to PM me. 

Thanks for looking.

Joe

10 338
 01-20-2016, 07:40 PM
User Info
Now that's a beautiful handle Joe!

82 2,178
 01-20-2016, 07:46 PM
User Info
(01-20-2016, 07:40 PM)Skinny Rogers Wrote: Now that's a beautiful handle Joe!

Thank you, Lance.

10 338
 01-20-2016, 08:29 PM
User Info
Sold.  Thanks, TSN.

10 338
 01-20-2016, 08:47 PM
User Info
Wow I can't believe I missed this

24 470