01-22-2016, 01:12 PM
User Info
Looking for an online source for O-Rings for a Rubberset 400 restore project.  I'd also like to know what size you've used.  I'm thinking 1" x 1/16"?  

Thanks in advance.

10 131
 01-22-2016, 01:27 PM
User Info
Piercing places carry them. Different colors also. Or just find a one in o ring from any hardware store Smile

2 359
 01-22-2016, 01:51 PM
User Info
Yeah, I saw somewhere someone posted a link to a webstore that stocks them super cheap. They're for those big circular rings that people put in their ears that are hollow. 

Shipping probably costs more than a bunch of the rings.

I'd like to get a couple for my not a real Rubberset 400 modern barber brush. I have spare tops for it and am worried the one it came with is going to break every time I change it. Plus they randomly sent mine with a red one and I want blue or black instead. Green?

10 1,457
 01-22-2016, 02:00 PM
User Info
(01-22-2016, 01:51 PM)bakerbarber Wrote: Yeah, I saw somewhere someone posted a link to a webstore that stocks them super cheap. They're for those big circular rings that people put in their ears that are hollow. 

Shipping probably costs more than a bunch of the rings.

I'd like to get a couple for my not a real Rubberset 400 modern barber brush. I have spare tops for it and am worried the one it came with is going to break every time I change it. Plus they randomly sent mine with a red one and I want blue or black instead. Green?
Ya just go to any place that does piercings and let them know how many and what color. Hot topic and spencers might sell them also

2 359