01-25-2016, 12:50 PM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
I’ve got a final few razors available for sale or trade.

In terms of a trade, I would primarily be interested in stainless steel razors or good quality 2 or 3-band brushes by manufacturers such as Shavemac, Simpsons, Vie-Long and Rooney. I’d also be potentially interested in Muhle STF v2 brushes as well.

I am also willing to add the items contained in my other active BST Thread (http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=38695) into any potential trade.

Payment by paypal please. Postage will be by Royal Mail 2nd Class recorded delivery to the UK (unless stated) or by International Tracked and Signed insured shipping the the USA / Canada. I will ship elsewhere - please PM me for details.

Discount is available for multiple purchases as this will lower the cost of postage significantly.

1. British 7 O’Clock NEW
[Image: NEW-3_zps00kodj0g.jpg]

[Image: NEW-4_zpssqaydt4g.jpg]

[Image: NEW_zpsjnx4dluc.jpg]

[Image: NEW-2_zps7b6zba7o.jpg]

This razor is in very good condition and looks to be unused (although I can’t be 100% sure of this). There are a number of spots of tarnish on the razor as can be seen by the photos - £28 posted to the UK or $52 shipped to the USA / Canada - TRADED.

2) Cased French Import British RFB NEW 

[Image: NEW-5_zpsdpx9k1ge.jpg]

[Image: NEW-6_zpsc6riowiw.jpg]

[Image: NEW-8_zpsbd547yki.jpg]

[Image: NEW-12_zpsj3pe8sbd.jpg]

This user grade razor has some significant plate loss - £20 posted to the UK.or $40 shipped to the USA / Canada - TRADED.

3) French Import US Gillette NEW 

[Image: NEW-10_zpsrk0hqavg.jpg]

[Image: NEW-11_zpsdfzxtdvx.jpg]

[Image: NEW-9_zpsa1j6iy7v.jpg]

This user grade razor has some significant plate loss and one slightly bent tooth (which does not affect the quality of the shave) - £18 posted to the UK or $37.50 shipped to the USA / Canada - REDUCED to £15 posted to the UK or $32.50 shipped to the USA / Canada - SOLD.

4) Apollo OC Razor

[Image: Stainless%20razors-5_zps6i2adog3.jpg]

[Image: Stainless%20razors-6_zpstobhe3yi.jpg]

The French-made Apollo OC Razor takes proprietary blades, however there is a very easy work around which requires the snipping off of the blade tabs on a normal DE blade to make one fit. It takes a few seconds to do so and is a very simple process to undertake.— in very good condition - £18 posted to the UK or $37.50 shipped to the USA / Canada - REDUCED to £15 posted to the UK or $32.50 shipped to the USA / Canada - SOLD.

5) Cased Gillette British Ball-end Tech #24 Set

[Image: NEW-13_zpsiyyrxrdy.jpg]

[Image: NEW-14_zpsewkzedmj.jpg]

This is the heavier brass-handled version and comes complete with its original case. Whilst the razor is in excellent condition, there is some dame to the catch on the case which has broken away - £24 posted to the UK or $45 shipped to USA / Canada- TRADED.

34 662
 01-25-2016, 03:06 PM
User Info
Thanks, I was finally able to get myself a British RFB.

21 161
 01-28-2016, 09:03 PM
User Info
Is the French British Import still available?

0 3
 01-29-2016, 12:51 AM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
If you mean item #3 then yes, it's still available. Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34 662
 01-29-2016, 03:42 PM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info