01-28-2016, 09:04 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Here are some discontinued shaving soaps sealed in their original packaging.  Prices include PayPal fees and US shipping, international buyers welcome if willing to cover the additional shipping/insurance fees.

[Image: 9MXnsTF.jpg]
[Image: lG2qy9R.jpg]

First up is a soap that I didn't even know ever existed and there is nothing that I could find about it on the Google machine.  This soap is manufactured by Scottish Fine Soaps and is a tallow first formula (the modern version is veggie based).  The soap lathers up beautifully with a nice shiny, creamy and slick result.  There is a mild soap scent to it, very similar to the modern version.  The original box does not have any branding other than L'Homme which had me believing that these were Roger & Gallet refills when I blind bought them.  Although I was disappointed not to receive R&G, I was ecstatic about the performance this soap offers.  $30

[Image: Zt3Ombq.jpg][Image: G8PK3Tk.jpg]

This D.R. Harris Shaving soap goes back at least two generations as this is the third different formulation in my collection.  The soap performs eerily similar to my favorite Trumper Tallow, which is to say a very easy to lather soap with as perfect a result as I have ever experienced.  The Arlington scent is not detectable when dry but after a few uses I was able to detect a faint green scent when lathering.  Again, this is another soap I haven't been able to find any information on.  $55

[Image: 8wNuYmJ.jpg][Image: pmwODXT.jpg]

Finally a soap that everybody knows and raves about, Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet.  The scent is marvelous and the performance legendary.  The puck is still sealed in the original age appropriate bowl (much better looking than the modern versions).  $125 SOLD

Please PM me to purchase or ask any questions.

139 2,677
 01-28-2016, 09:47 AM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
That Scottish Fine makes a wonderfully creamy lather. It is akin to Yardley Black label though the scent is of a different nature. A wonderful soap at a great price!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

71 1,468
 01-28-2016, 10:51 AM
User Info
Very nice collection and tempting too. GLWS

1 50
 01-29-2016, 09:28 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
(01-28-2016, 09:47 AM)Crag Wrote: That Scottish Fine makes a wonderfully creamy lather.  It is akin to Yardley Black label though the scent is of a different nature.  A wonderful soap at a great price!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

(01-28-2016, 10:51 AM)BigCabDaddy Wrote: Very nice collection and tempting too. GLWS

Thank you gentlemen, these soaps are only being offered because my vintage soap collection has grown to the point that it is overflowing the space I have dedicated to it.  If these don't sell I will put them away and see if any of my other offerings are more enticing.  These are getting posted on other forums and eBay this weekend and there will be no price reductions as they are worth every penny.

139 2,677
 02-06-2016, 11:45 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Weekend bump

139 2,677
 02-13-2016, 08:28 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Final bump, last chance to grab a rare unused soap!

139 2,677
 02-13-2016, 10:44 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Pens SOLD!

139 2,677