02-07-2016, 12:25 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Here are two very hard to find razors for one low price.  Both are in excellent condition, but I have other similar razors that I prefer.  Included is a blade sampler including two of each: Feather Pro, Feather Super, Dorco Barber, and Kai Milds.  Shipping, insurance and Paypal fees included for US buyers.  The King Cobra is an easy to use moderately aggressive razor that pops up here and there and quickly sells out.  I grabbed this one a couple of batches ago and have used it about a dozen times.  The Feather RG has been discontinued for a few years, replaced by the SS.  I much prefer the RG design as it lacks the bulbous design which I feel forces an unnaturally steep angle.  I prefer keeping a very shallow angle which results in extremely close and irritation free shaves.  I also prefer the non-folding version so am passing along this version.  Both razors and blade sampler are yours for $335.

[Image: bhfaSY2.jpg][Image: 2xQq31n.jpg][Image: jODVpSa.jpg]

149 2,822
 02-07-2016, 01:11 PM
User Info
this should go fast!

53 760
 02-07-2016, 01:37 PM
User Info
Had my first shave with the king cobra yesterday...someone will be very happy with this offer! GLWTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 103