02-08-2016, 10:23 AM
User Info
Good morning gentlemen of The Shave Nook! Shy

I hope the new year is treating everyone well. It is time to thin the den and help make funds available for bills. If you have any questions, feel free to comment or PM me. I think most people prefer the BST not to get flooded with the PM sent comments but I do my best with descriptions to leave as little unsaid. I tried to price everything as fairly as possible and am hoping to move stuff quickly.

Cheers all and best regards!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOLD
Rooney Style 1 Size 2-If you would like more pictures, feel free to PM me.

Knot Diameter-25.5mm  Loft-51mm Bloom Width-approx. 68mm+ Canopy (Bulb Height)-22mm

Handle Height-48mm Handle Width-38mm

check the original thread out from ThreeBs out where I bought this recently. http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=37997

This is a fantastic brush. This Rooney is a highly dense, 3 band, marked "Super Badger" grade in a wonderful faux horn handle with colors of white, tan, caramel, chocolate brown and black. Speaking to the hair, it is obviously a great grade of 3 Band and I find the tips to be very soft. The density does change the face feel and would say it will provide some scrub if you put pressure down on the knot. The hair is soft but again, it is dense and is also pretty bulby so although it does have a rather nice bloom, this knot has very good backbone. Two reasons I want to let this go is that I like less dense brushes as well as more floppy brushes so again, this Rooney has fantastic density and backbone if that is what you like. Biggrin

I have decided to include a lightly used CRSW V1 Puro Fresco Soap and Puro Fresco AS Balm and will ship the brush in a sturdy, clear travel tube for $155 SOLD. I paid ThreeBs a bit more than his listing but with the added items, I think this is still a very good deal.

[Image: SWEiFnF.jpg][Image: BSr3JAA.jpg][Image: tIbt57E.jpg][Image: goeOcXC.jpg][Image: HsD4XoX.jpg]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Antica Barbiera Colla Boar Bristle Brush-

Knot Diameter-27mm Loft Height-68mm

Very, very soft tips as well as great density for a boar. This is not a Omega 49 copy cat. The loft is higher, the knot is much more densely packed and has much better grade of boar hair. The handle is also much more strong in the material as well is heavier than an OMEGA. There is a slight glue bump that goes up about 4-5mm from the knot base. I figured I would include this as many have commented on the Zenith boars have a glue bump.

I want this to go to someone who wants to try a larger size boar as well as a higher quality boar. I bought this for close to $90. This is yours for only $45. $38

[Image: BjbewRk.jpg][Image: AswN42G.jpg][Image: g175iQG.jpg]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOLD
Razorock Baby Smooth Head (Base Plate and Cap Piece Only, no handle)

I bought this as a backup because I have one and I wanted my dad to have his own to use. He did like it but has now moved back to cartridges. It is good condition but you can  some little marks here and there. Some of the little marks that you may see are little pieces of dust although I did clean all of the razor thoroughly before photographing.

Head cap and baseplate is $45. SOLD

[Image: aLzhAJC.jpg][Image: 6uOlEoy.jpg]
[Image: 5VHuW7a.jpg]

Slants-

Hoffritz Slant-$40 (Left) SOLD
Apollo Slant-$40 (2nd to Left) SOLD
Red/Black Vintage German Bakelite Slant-$55 (2nd to Right) SOLD
Elite Razor Works custom handle on Merkur 39c head-$25 SOLD

[Image: qLtW673.jpg][Image: zoc09cp.jpg]

81 1,368
 02-08-2016, 11:38 AM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
Where were you last week with that ABC boar. Wink I have an Omega and they are definitely not the same brush. Feels denser and has more backbone.

76 1,393
 02-08-2016, 11:46 AM
User Info
That ABC boar is awesome. I've really been enjoying mine, and I think it's a great choice for anyone who wants a high end boar.

3 1,484
 02-08-2016, 12:02 PM
  • leonidas
  • Jerez de la Frontera
User Info
......zac, your mailbox is full........

46 1,070
 02-08-2016, 12:03 PM
User Info
Your PM box is full. I'd like the 39C if it's available.

11 132
 02-08-2016, 12:05 PM
User Info
My mailbox is cleared now. Sorry. I sold everything except the ABC boar and Hoffritz. Those remain.

Thanks for all of those who have messaged me and bought so far.

81 1,368
 02-08-2016, 04:11 PM
User Info
I'd be willing to drop the price of the ABC boar today to $40 and the Hoffritz to $35.

81 1,368