02-12-2016, 05:45 PM
User Info
I purchased a super knurl Razorock razor. When it arrived it had two different heads with it. Can anyone tell me what the differences are. I can notice a slight difference in blade opening (one has a larger opening). The one that has the larger opening causes me irritation. The other is fine. Thanks

0 72
 02-12-2016, 08:23 PM
User Info
I"m sure that you can email Joe at Italian Barber and get a definitive answer.  

However, I just purchased a RazoRock Barber Pole razor and also received two different heads.  My understanding was that the original head on these razors was a bit loose, making it challenging to get an even blade exposure on both sides of the razor.  Joe obtained replacements which he included along with the original head.  I haven't pursued the question as I'm very pleased with the razor and both heads (YMMV).  The original head is the more aggressive of the two while the newer head is less aggressive.

3 459
 02-13-2016, 05:51 AM
User Info
(02-12-2016, 08:23 PM)redrako Wrote: I"m sure that you can email Joe at Italian Barber and get a definitive answer.  

However, I just purchased a RazoRock Barber Pole razor and also received two different heads.  My understanding was that the original head on these razors was a bit loose, making it challenging to get an even blade exposure on both sides of the razor.  Joe obtained replacements which he included along with the original head.  I haven't pursued the question as I'm very pleased with the razor and both heads (YMMV).  The original head is the more aggressive of the two while the newer head is less aggressive.

This exactly.....You will find that you have a V1 and a V2 head. The V1 had some blade alignment issues. I received a Razorrock Barber pole razor from Italian Barber with 2 heads. I emailed them and this was the answer I received. The V2 is one of my favorite mild shaves now.

0 78
 02-14-2016, 09:34 PM
User Info
Thanks for the info. Smile

0 72