12-17-2016, 07:58 PM
  • pbrmhl
  • Seattle
User Info
I'm really enjoying Sudsy Soapery right now. Great scents, latherability, ingredients and longevity. I think I'll try Stirling at some point, but I'd be happy with just Sudsy.

6 348
 12-19-2016, 10:35 AM
  • dajmacd
  • Tennessee River Valley
User Info
An excellent thrifty option is the Palmolive Classic Scent 3-pack.  $1 at Dollar Tree stores.  It does not dry my skin and I even use it as a shampoo bar.

4 194
 03-15-2017, 02:43 PM
  • Quando
  • Banned
  • Somewhere far-away, from Home
User Info
I use Ivory body wash in the shower, and, Rozan Toilet Soap by Claus Porto as a hand/face/post-shave soap.

1 589
 04-17-2017, 09:33 AM
User Info
Santa Maria Novella Sapone all'Olio di Oliva
Valobra Lattuga

0 485
 04-17-2017, 10:26 AM
  • Quando
  • Banned
  • Somewhere far-away, from Home
User Info
I am, actually, now, looking for a replacement, for the Ivory Body wash.  For the first try, I went with Swedish Dream Sea Salt Soap.  I am less than impressed, to be honest.  It is good enough soap, but, it comes in two discs, as opposed to one bar, and, they, quite rapidly, dissolve.  I am going tomorrow to a shaving store, here in the City, where I live, and, will see if they have a replacement.  They are actually a pharmacy, with a speciality in shaving.  Most of the older, local pharmacies here have a speciality.  Usually women's cosmetics, so, a shaving one is always welcome.

1 589