02-21-2016, 10:42 AM
User Info
Hello gents,

We are pleased to announce that we have in our shop a range of 5 shaving soaps handmade in Finland. First finish shaving products we have ever offered at G&C.

They all 5 have finish names and the scents are absolutely fantastic; “UULA” coffee, “JUHA” exotic & spicy, “MARKKU” made for whisky lovers, “PEKKA” fresh & aquatic and “TOIVO” pine tar scents. Toivo is the most finish scent of the range. Founder has given the name of Toivo in his grandpa honour, who at an early age used to work at the Finish Region of Kainuu on pine tar. The scents reminds me those the  scent of ash from wood in a cold winter.

These shaving soaps are not 100% hard soaps like British ones for instance but more similar to Italian soaps cream. If you press strongly with your fingers on these soaps you deform them.

http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/160-new-products-

[Image: ersvzx.jpg]

All the best,
Juan.

2 177
 02-25-2016, 02:09 AM
User Info
Juan, these look very nice and I have a few spare containers so I think I'll include the UULA and TIOVO in my next order. Are these soaps Tallow or vegan?

8 206
 02-25-2016, 03:55 AM
User Info
These appear to be the ingredients:
Juha
Ingredients: Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Coumarin, Eugenol, Hexyl cinnamic aldehyde, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde

Markkuu
Ingredients: Potassium Stearate, Potassium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Potassium Lanolate, Eugenol, Limonene

Pekka
Ingredients: Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha Isomethylionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool

Uula
Ingredients: Potassium Stearate, Potassium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Potassium Lanolate

2 150
 02-25-2016, 05:10 PM
User Info
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 206
 02-26-2016, 12:35 AM
User Info
(02-25-2016, 02:09 AM)nudge101 Wrote: Juan, these look very nice and I have a few spare containers so I think I'll include the UULA and TIOVO in my next order. Are these soaps Tallow or vegan?

The soaps have no tallow. They all have lanolin, except Toivo which is a pure vegan.

2 177