02-23-2016, 11:53 AM
User Info
[Image: tfUdGOL.jpg]

Good afternoon,

I have a few more items that aren't getting much use, and I am offering up for sale. All items include tracked, insured US shipping. Thanks for looking. Anyone who wants more pics, let me know, no problem.

- ***Sold pending funds***Razorock Baby Smooth: It has seen ocassional use over the last year or so, but very well taken care of, and in very good condition.  I have $80 into it, so will ship for $80, or am willing to trade for one of the new version Rockwells in original packaging.

-***SOLD***Delta Echo Pre-War, Fat Handle:  Again,has seen some use, but Jay's coatings are so tough, I don't know how you could mess one up. In excellent condition, I believe "Bronze and Brass" is what it was called.  $55 shipped.

- ***WITHDRAWN***Shavecraft 101 Head:  In very good condition, has some very mild discoloration by the cap post; was there when I got it. It has not changed, I believe it was from whatever they did when coating at the factory. This is not visible when the razor is assembled.  $35 shipped.

I cannot ship before 2/25 or 26. Thanks.

15 404
 02-23-2016, 11:56 AM
User Info
I am having some pic trouble. Bear with me, please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15 404
 02-23-2016, 11:59 AM
User Info
(02-23-2016, 11:53 AM)PickledNorthern Wrote: Good afternoon,

I have a few more items that aren't getting much use, and I am offering up for sale. All items include tracked, insured US shipping. Thanks for looking. Anyone who wants more pics, let me know, no problem.

- Razorock Baby Smooth: It has seen ocassional use over the last year or so, but very well taken care of, and in very good condition.  I have $80 into it, so will ship for $80, or am willing to trade for one of the new version Rockwells in original packaging.

-Delta Echo Pre-War, Fat Handle:  Again,has seen some use, but Jay's coatings are so tough, I don't know how you could mess one up. In excellent condition, I believe "Bronze and Brass" is what it was called.  $55 shipped.

- Shavecraft 101 Head:  In very good condition, has some very mild discoloration by the cap post; was there when I got it. It has not changed, I believe it was from whatever they did when coating at the factory. This is not visible when the razor is assembled.  $35 shipped.

Was meant as a pm, sorry

28 777
 02-23-2016, 12:07 PM
User Info
Sorry the pics are such a mess. I can never get them right. Feel free to PM for better.

15 404
 02-23-2016, 12:21 PM
User Info
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 130
 02-23-2016, 12:23 PM
User Info
(02-23-2016, 11:53 AM)PickledNorthern Wrote: [Image: tfUdGOL.jpg]

Good afternoon,

- Razorock Baby Smooth: It has seen ocassional use over the last year or so, but very well taken care of, and in very good condition.  I have $80 into it, so will ship for $80, or am willing to trade for one of the new version Rockwells in original packaging.

-Delta Echo Pre-War, Fat Handle:  Again,has seen some use, but Jay's coatings are so tough, I don't know how you could mess one up. In excellent condition, I believe "Bronze and Brass" is what it was called.  $55 shipped.

- Shavecraft 101 Head:  In very good condition, has some very mild discoloration by the cap post; was there when I got it. It has not changed, I believe it was from whatever they did when coating at the factory. This is not visible when the razor is assembled.  $35 shipped.

What about the brushes?

12 92
 02-23-2016, 12:25 PM
User Info
Are you selling the brushes as well? Id be interested in the Classic 2 brush

24 664
 02-23-2016, 12:30 PM
User Info
(02-23-2016, 12:23 PM)stromi09 Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 11:53 AM)PickledNorthern Wrote: [Image: tfUdGOL.jpg]

Good afternoon,

What about the brushes?

I was told there would be brushes Wink. Lol

12 92
 02-23-2016, 12:44 PM
User Info
I am really sorry. I edited the listing to remove brushes. Next sale. Sorry for inconvenience.

15 404
 02-23-2016, 12:54 PM
User Info
(02-23-2016, 12:44 PM)PickledNorthern Wrote: I am really sorry. I edited the listing to remove brushes. Next sale. Sorry for inconvenience.

It's your stuff, you can do whatever you want Smile good looking brushes in the picture though!

12 92
 02-23-2016, 04:16 PM
User Info
great items at great price from a stellar seller.

53 760
 02-23-2016, 04:31 PM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
Great guy to deal with - buy those razors (and brushes)! Biggrin

74 1,523