07-18-2012, 03:43 PM
  • Manticore
  • Old And In The Way
  • Manchester, New Hampshire
User Info
You reach a point in life where you'll say just about anything in the persuit of having some fun.

So, I'm checking out of the warehouse club recently and as I'm placing a large bag of dog kibble on the belt the lady behind me asks "what type of dog do you own". I turned and said "I don't have a dog, but I thought I would go back on the kibble diet for a while". She asked what the kibble diet was so I said "You just put a handfull of kibbles in your pocket and whenever you feel hungry you just eat a few kibbles".

I told her "The last time I was on the diet I ended up in the hospital and hope I can get through a few months on the diet without ending up there again". She inquired if it was a nutritional issue. I told her "No, the diet is nutritionally well balanced, in fact I lost 35 pound last time I was on the diet, No, I stepped off the curb to sniff a poodle's ass and got hit by a bus".

I'm hoping they will still allow me to shop in the club...

0 136
 07-18-2012, 04:41 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
Too funny 24

100 12,448
 07-18-2012, 06:09 PM
User Info
(07-18-2012, 04:41 PM)slantman Wrote: Too funny 24

+1 Well done.

75 20,883
 07-18-2012, 07:29 PM
User Info
And she was serious in her questioning??!? Wow... I can't believe the first words out of her mouth weren't "you're going to eat dog food?", or something along those lines. But... nutritional value??!?!?!

1 94