02-26-2016, 10:59 AM
User Info
I have two items for sale today:

I purchased this Simpson 57 in Best brand new about a month ago.  The knot measures 22 x 45 according to the manufacturer.  This is a non-shedding, soft and dense brush with no scritch and is very generous with how it releases its lather.  One unique thing about the brush is that it feels just like a brush with curled tips, but it does not have curled tips as far as I can tell.  This is one of the best handles on a brush in my opinion and will work well for both face and bowl lathering. These brushes typically sell for $115 brand new and I'm selling this one for $85 ***Sold***(Shipped CONUS only, please). Pics below:

[Image: fpqFzm4.jpg]
[Image: uCqdgWJ.jpg]

I am also selling a Georgetown Pottery G12 Scuttle in Hamada and Blue.  This is a gorgeous scuttle that works very well at keeping your lather warm.  This is not a "seconds" scuttle and has been well cared for with no chips to the finish.  It was purchased new directly from Georgetown Pottery about a month ago for $55 + $11 shipping.  I'm selling it here for $45 ***Sold*** (Shipped CONUS only, please).  Picture below:

[Image: WY1Y1Zy.jpg]

I would be happy to answer any specific questions on either of these items.  I'm open to hardware trade offers, but I'm really interested in a Jurgen Hempel Titanium Wave handle in high polish.

20 102
 02-26-2016, 11:58 AM
User Info
WOW that GP scuttle is a beauty! wish i'd of seen it sooner

27 229
 02-26-2016, 01:08 PM
User Info
That's a great scuttle at a good price.  GLWTS.

206 12,189
 02-26-2016, 05:08 PM
  • NJDJ
  • New Jersey
User Info
Nice scuttle for a good price.

7 190