03-12-2016, 01:30 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
3/14 Edit:  Items listed at other forums and
Choose a free item from the last picture with any brush purchase!
Kimson Horn Brush reduced!

Good afternoon gentlemen.  As I was searching for my brushes for the next week I had to go deep into the cabinet, pulling several brushes out to get to the ones that I wanted.  I realized that it is time to slim down the brush collection a wee bit.  These brushes are all made of the highest quality materials and have zero defects.  I am sure that I will regret a few of these, but fortunately I have several more brushes to wipe away any tears.  Prices include paypal fees an US Shipping, international buyers welcome at additional costs.  My brothers here at the Nook get first crack, these will be posted elsewhere on Monday.
[Image: scqfHIj.jpg]
(More pictures posted below)

L to R:
Kimson Black Horn Silvertip (25x52mm knot):  I am the original owner, very lightly used, moderate backbone and very soft tips. His website is down but according to my spreadsheet I got this for $85 (and had to wait a few months).  You can have this by the end of the week for $70. Now $65! SOLD SOLD

Merkur 90138031 Silvertip w/ Red Aluminum Barberpole handle (21x50mm):  Again original owner, very lightly used, moderate backbone soft tips.  This brush lists for $95 - $105 depending on where you look. Withdrawn

Vintage VP Leonhardy "Tulip" Silvertip (22x58mm):  Original owner, very lightly used, moderate backbone tips aren't as soft as others but zero scritch.  I don't believe this is the top level silvertip from VPL so I will say a comparable new brush would sell for $95.  Withdrawn

Vintage Victoria Bechofen Silberspitzen (22x54mm):  Original Owner, very lightly used, moderate backbone, very soft tips.  This is very similar to the VPL top of the line Silvertip and may even be made by the same company.  Comparable retail would be $115.  $70 SOLD SOLD

Home Made Vie-Long Lord Randall Silvertip (24x47mm):  This brush originally had a horse knot which I quickly learned I am not a big fan of.  I ripped out that knot and installed an older TGN Silvertip A.  This knot is older stock and has uber-soft, near gel tips with moderately high backbone.  I have $47 invested, yours for $35. SOLD SOLD

All of these brushes are noted as "keepers" on my spreadsheet so I absolutely enjoy using each one of them.  I exclusively face lather and all of these brushes excelled at it.  There is no floppiness here to speak of.  I feel my pricing is fair and if these don't sell at this price they will just be put back into the cabinet.
[Image: GRpFOeC.jpg][Image: nmb5xRL.jpg]

FREEBIES!
[Image: RzVzQqQ.jpg]

Lightly Used Zenith Horsehair "Clear Tips" Shaving Brush
Vitos Pre-Shave (only used the product off the lid, product in tub is untouched)
 CLAIMED LA Shaving Soaps Myrkvidr (Test Lathered half dozen times) CLAIMED
Simpson Unscented Shaving Cream (Brand New)

144 2,746
 03-12-2016, 01:32 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
PS - I am going to be out running some errands with the family so may not be quick to respond, my apologies in advance.

144 2,746
 03-12-2016, 02:04 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
VB and VL both sold.

144 2,746
 03-14-2016, 07:56 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Freebies added, listed at other forums

144 2,746
 03-15-2016, 08:48 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Kimson brush sold, LA Shaving Soap claimed

144 2,746
 03-22-2016, 02:13 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Dropped the pricing on the remaining brushes $5 and you still get your choice of free item.

144 2,746
 03-24-2016, 08:18 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Archive please, thanks mods

144 2,746