03-07-2012, 06:29 PM
User Info
My wait is over. I got a Muhle R89 grande, notting hill soap, feather blades, an alum stick and as freebies some Gillette 7 o'clock blades and a blade bank.

This all came from Phil at Bullgoose Shaving. With amazining customer service. He acknowledged my order 3, yes 3 minutes after I placed it. He then emailed shipping info. I ordered on Sunday and recieved them today. Wow! He shouldgive lessons in customer service.

But he's not all good. For 30 years I happily shaved with hard soaps. In my Christmas order he included a free sample of shaving cream. I tried it and liked it. So now I have tubes of creams taking up space in my bathroom. And I told mywife to blame the other PhilBiggrin

Phil S.

7 363
 03-07-2012, 06:31 PM
User Info
He's one of the best vendors out there.

0 372
 03-07-2012, 07:00 PM
  • freddy
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
(03-07-2012, 06:31 PM)Williams Warrior Wrote: He's one of the best vendors out there.

Absolutely. Although I only live 120 miles or so south of Phil, postal service can still be iffy. I once placed an order with him about 2:00 P.M. on a weekday. Less than 24 hours later the package was sitting at my front door! That is incredible. I am convinced he sleeps at the post office. Wink

2 11,211
 03-07-2012, 09:32 PM
User Info
(03-07-2012, 07:00 PM)freddy Wrote:
(03-07-2012, 06:31 PM)Williams Warrior Wrote: He's one of the best vendors out there.

Absolutely. Although I only live 120 miles or so south of Phil, postal service can still be iffy. I once placed an order with him about 2:00 P.M. on a weekday. Less than 24 hours later the package was sitting at my front door! That is incredible. I am convinced he sleeps at the post office. Wink

even being 3,000 miles away, with USPS being the carrier, I got both packages Phil sent me in 2-3 days. I'm impressed, especially by the fact that it's the USPS being the carrier.

maybe Phil throws the package handlers some shaving cream for getting his packages out quick?!?!?! Biggrin

40 5,830
 03-08-2012, 06:33 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Phil gets 90% of my business. Three day service from Southern California to Northern Wisconsin is fine with me. Phil would more than likely get all my business if he carried Floid Blue and Schick Injector Blades.

As others have said, his customer service and communication is first class all the way.

I don't know about sleeping at the post office, but it looks like he is located between two of them, North Catalina Ave or Artesia Blvd.

173 23,484
 03-08-2012, 08:37 AM
User Info
I think Phil secretly works for the Post Office.

15 316
 03-08-2012, 05:51 PM
User Info
Definitely some of the best service out there. I have received all my orders(3) and one prize in 3 days of placing the order to central (Austin area)and northern texas (Lubbock). Since i placed my first order with him he has received 100% of my business.

0 90
 03-08-2012, 07:48 PM
  • etoyoc
  • NW Indiana
User Info
Phil certainly deserves accolades for his customer service!

0 253
 03-08-2012, 08:12 PM
User Info
(03-08-2012, 08:37 AM)slackskin Wrote: I think Phil secretly works for the Post Office.

No, skin. I believe he has a cot in a back room. JMHO

But you could. Be right.

2 546
 03-08-2012, 08:33 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Outstanding vendor and customer service like no other!

45 708
 03-10-2012, 07:16 PM
User Info
+1...On everything. Phil is a great vendor and gets 95% of my biz. Fast shipping and fair prices and a stand-up guy.

0 22
 03-12-2012, 10:16 AM
User Info
i have to agree phil has best customer service and fastest delivery around i live in michigan and its usually 2-3 days for delivery, the only time i dont deal with bullgoose is when he might not stock a certain product i want, Biggrin

0 104
 03-12-2012, 04:06 PM
User Info
Just to add my agreement to all the statements that precede this post about Phil's superb customer service. Some time ago I decided that if Phil stocks the product he will receive my business. Here's what happened with my most recent order - I placed an order Friday night and what do I find waiting on me when I arrive home (Georgia) today - my order from Phil.:tho:

West coast to East Coast - Shipped from CA on Saturday and in my mailbox on Monday. Phil is the man. Bow

29 1,731
 03-13-2012, 06:52 PM
  • Java
  • Warner Robins, Georgia, USA
User Info
Yup. I'm in Georgia too, and I placed an order with Phil on Saturday just before dinner. An hour later it was confirmed. Monday afternoon I had it on my desk. Some places are competitve on razors and brushes, but get you on the little stuff. Phil's prices are competitve across the board. If Phil has it in stock, I won'y bother looking anywhere else.

0 270
 03-15-2012, 03:28 PM
User Info
Of the eight online shaving product vendors I've dealt with, Phil of Bullgoose Shaving sets the highest standard!

A great selection of top quality products and prompt, friendly service. An order placed on Tuesday was received Thursday.

Many thanks, Phil!

Nick

0 1,377
 03-22-2012, 12:29 PM
  • kav
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
Phil and I are seperated by one of the most congested freeways in SOCAL and what should be under an hour's drive.
HA HA- I'm working on financing another car. We've had a long delayed get together for a drink and sandwich that has been
supplemented by countless phone calls. Even Pyewacket, my cat comes running when we talk and contributes rather vocally
or, recently knocked the receiver onto the floor while I left a message. Even my mailcarrier recognises those white boxes.
and makes sure to HAND them to me.
I strongly believe in supporting the local economy. Of course, my locals include the people at Taylors Of Old Bond Street on Saint Jame's Place and Bonny Doone farm near my alma mater. The people who ARE NOT include a near homicidal lady who
found the presence of a male in her beauty shop as upsetting as if I climbed into her bedroom window at 1A.M and the indifferent clerks at cloned chainstores.
People have come to equate online shopping with a never depleted cornucopia with instant gratification. OH? E business is not so much GIGO as another firewall between customers and people who are those store clerks incarnate.
Phil isn't.

2 3,166
 03-24-2012, 05:00 AM
  • PDB
User Info
I wish all businesses were as on the ball as Phil. I placed an order on Christmas night, and he replied within 30 minutes. That was most unexpected. I believe every great thing said above. It will be hard to buy from anyone else, unless Phis does not carry a product I want.

0 31
 03-24-2012, 05:58 AM
User Info
(03-08-2012, 06:33 AM)Johnny Wrote: Phil gets 90% of my business. Three day service from Southern California to Northern Wisconsin is fine with me. Phil would more than likely get all my business if he carried Floid Blue and Schick Injector Blades.

As others have said, his customer service and communication is first class all the way.

I don't know about sleeping at the post office, but it looks like he is located between two of them, North Catalina Ave or Artesia Blvd.

Johnny do you mean you want Phil to stock up on Floid Blue and Schick Injector Blades so you have a ready pipeline to those two items? 24

Phil take note, Johnny wants to expand your business!

1 2,827