03-14-2016, 05:13 AM
User Info
I'm selling one of my home-made synthetic brushes.  Some of you may have read my "DIY Synthetic Brush" thread that compares several different loose knots on the market.  The Lights and Sunrise knots from Etsy are hands down my favorite of all the different ones I tried.  Since the Lights knots are no longer available, I put together a handful of these Sunrise brushes to keep on hand, and decided to let this one go so I can fund some other projects.

This is a 24mm Sunrise knot from AMACK4shaving on Etsy, and it's set in an ivory Whipped Dog handle.  I've played around with these knots set at all different lofts, and this one is set at the sweet spot for me.  The loft height is right around 54mm and the handle height is 49mm.  This brush is very lightly used (less than 5 times).  The knot's cost new is $10 and the handle's cost is $13 due to being drilled an extra 5mm.  I'd like $18 for it, which includes shipping costs to CONUS addresses.  I would prefer PayPal payment and this will ship the next business day after payment is received.

[Image: 20160313_102037-01_zpsd33eorge.jpeg]

10 407
 03-23-2016, 05:02 AM
User Info
Still available.

10 407