03-16-2016, 06:41 AM
User Info
March Madness is upon us.  As a Syracuse fan, I truly understand the Spring season this year.  A rebirth, a second chance, a clean slate.  Now I'm not delusional in believing they will win the entire thing, especially since they draw Sparty in the second game IF they get past Dayton.  But it certainly is just great this year to be invited to the dance.  

Personally, I don't believe any "bubble" teams get screwed.  Even if Syracuse did not make the field (which I did not believe they would), I would not have complained.  If you don't want it to be in the hands of other people, with agendas and allegiances and biases etc., then don't let it.  Just win.  It is that simple.  

What do my fellow Nookers think!

90 899
 03-16-2016, 07:26 AM
User Info
I agree with your belief on bubble teams getting screwed.  If you want to make it to the dance have a season that LEAVES NO DOUBT ! Otherwise you have no one to blame if you are rolling the dice on selection Sunday.

Big time Wisconsin fan here.  I am hoping for one win before Xavier rolls over the Badgers.  Sometimes reality is hard to deal with.

This is my favorite sporting event because the little guys (underdogs) always amaze and surprise the big guns.  My favorites this year:  Saint Joes (look out Oregon), UNI to beat Texas, and Little Rock to stun Purdue.  And who doesn't like Wichita State..........go Shockers : )

6 224
 03-16-2016, 08:45 AM
User Info
Maybe Monmouth got the shorter end of the proverbial stick? But I doubt they could beat a badger.

36 893