03-17-2016, 09:02 AM
User Info
First is a Rudy Vey d01 2 band shavemac fan 26mm x 46 to 48.  Very nice brush.   I bought it from a fellow nooker and it has served me well bUT as brushes come in they must go out.   

2ND is good user grade at least gillette slim.   Everything opens smoothly and all adjustments click.  I cleaned it, and used it once and guess what....I still don't like vintage razors, especially ttos.  

3Rd part of the lot is MW soaps.  I just recieved these from michelle yesterday and realized I have to many dupes.  What I do with MW soaps is cut the puck in half and press one half of soap into 
tub and it makes loading easier.  That is why the Mastale and Poggio di PinI will come with half a puck in a plastick  bag.  I used the Mastrale this morNing so it has been used once.  The PdP is unused and of course the sensitive is unused.   
[Image: yfku4OD.jpg]
[Image: 8AJIxzv.jpg] I asking $130 for the whole lot, US priority shipping.

Individual Prices - CONUS only, add $5 per order.  Single purchases shipped regular first class mail.  

1) Rudy Vey Shavemac - $90
2) Gillette Slim - $25
3) MW Soaps - $8 each.

87 892
 03-17-2016, 09:11 AM
User Info
Here are some better pics too.  [Image: oVpRBrg.jpg][Image: 8qj30MT.jpg][Image: Axguae9.jpg]

87 892
 03-17-2016, 11:41 AM
User Info
Individual prices added as well.

87 892
 03-17-2016, 12:19 PM
User Info
(03-17-2016, 09:02 AM)chromedometone Wrote: First is a Rudy Vey d01 2 band shavemac fan 26mm x 46 to 48.  Very nice brush.   I bought it from a fellow nooker and it has served me well bUT as brushes come in they must go out.   

2ND is good user grade at least gillette slim.   Everything opens smoothly and all adjustments click.  I cleaned it, and used it once and guess what....I still don't like vintage razors, especially ttos.  

3Rd part of the lot is MW soaps.  I just recieved these from michelle yesterday and realized I have to many dupes.  What I do with MW soaps is cut the puck in half and press one half of soap into 
tub and it makes loading easier.  That is why the Mastale and Poggio di PinI will come with half a puck in a plastick  bag.  I used the Mastrale this morNing so it has been used once.  The PdP is unused and of course the sensitive is unused.   
[Image: yfku4OD.jpg]
[Image: 8AJIxzv.jpg] I asking $130 for the whole lot, US priority shipping.

Individual Prices - CONUS only, add $5 per order.  Single purchases shipped regular first class mail.  

1) Rudy Vey Shavemac - $90
2) Gillette Slim - $25
3) MW Soaps - $8 each.

87 892
 03-17-2016, 02:40 PM
User Info
pm sent on MW soaps.

11 193