03-19-2016, 01:58 PM
User Info
Hi Guys,

I am selling some items on this time to save up some funds for a new laptop. Earlier this week, our house was broken into and we had a lot of our electronics stolen. If you have any questions or want additional pictures, feel free to PM and if you would like to include your mobile phone number, I can reply much faster and do the back and forth much easier. Thanks for checking out my thread. Cheers!  Shy

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boar Lot-$110

Semogue 2011 Finest Bristle Size 2 (#78/100) SOLD
Knot Diameter-25mm
Loft Height-55mm
Glue Bump-7mm
Handle Height-49mm
Originally bought for $75
Great bloom, good backbone, but plenty of bloom and splay. Nice for my type of painterly face lathering but also nice for bowl lathering. No scritch, gentle scrub that compares with a really nice badger brush. Comes with a Muhle screw top travel case.

Antica Barbiera Colla Boar Brush Now selling for $32 shipped CONUS
Knot Diameter-27mm

Loft Height-68mm
Glue Bump-7mm
Handle Height-65mm
Originally bought for $90
Very, very soft tips as well as great density for a boar. This is not a Omega 49 copy cat. The loft is higher, the knot is much more densely packed and has much better grade of boar hair. The handle is also much more strong in the material as well is heavier than an OMEGA.

Semogue Italian Barber Boar SOLD
Knot Diameter-22mm

Loft Height-52mm
Glue Bump-7
Handle Height-55
Can be bought for $20 from IB when in stock.
This brushes I believe has been lathered just 2 or 3 times. It gives you a chance to break it in and has similar size specs to the Semogue 830, with the 90% premium tops bristle.

[Image: kRsrKzy.jpg][Image: ZxbttxX.jpg][Image: LNI9k1W.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Selling for $205 SOLD

Simpsons Somerset Era Persian Jar Size 3 in Super Grade Badger

Knot Diameter-25mm
Loft Height-56mm
Glue Bump-none
Bloom Width-75mm
Canopy Height-20mm
Handle Height-58
Bought a couple weeks ago from Banes_Pubes for $210

This was a brush I wanted to try as I only have a couple brushes from Simpsons that I love. This is actually a really killer brush. The main thing for me is the size of the knot and the density. I prefer less dense brushes even though this has very good flow through. It has very nice back bone and although it has decent loft height, it's density allows it to hold up well on the face without becoming a brush like a VP Leonhardy. The tips are very soft, probably some of the best 3 band super/silvertip I have tried. The handle, which is nice and curvy as well as easy to hands in the hand, has yellow/orange speck in the resin which is pretty nice. This comes with a sturdy Shave Revolution screw top travel case as well as the original Simpson grey box and care instructions.

[Image: krua3X5.jpg]
[Image: OSzpawZ.jpg][Image: 8Zc3pvN.jpg][Image: JfQ2hs3.jpg]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Selling for $100 Withdrawn

Dovo Forestal 5/8" blade with Cocobolo Wood scales

Was last honed on a Belgium coticle by Noahpictures (ShaveReady)
Bought originally 3 years ago from Shave Nation for $189 (prices on Dovos have increased as well)
I have only shaved with this 6 times. I am more in love with DE razors. There are a few spots on the blade from the first time I rinsed my blade under my hard water faucet. After that, I would only wipe the blade during a shave on a clean grout sponge. After every shave, the blade was oiled before being put away. Comes with the original blue flip lid case from Dovo.

[Image: WsxEjHD.jpg][Image: IM1mer6.jpg][Image: JhsiSn9.jpg]
[Image: C5OO98D.jpg]
[Image: mg229SK.jpg]
[Image: 8G2N9tj.jpg]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Selling for $40 SOLD

Nathan Clark Envy White (previous version/batch) Knot
Knot Plug Width-28mm
Knot Plug Height-7.4mm
Loft Height-66.5mm
Glue Bump-13mm
Bought originally for $65
Wanted to install this in a brush for head shaving but it is a knot with a lot of density and backbone.

Selling for $40 SOLD

Ikon Special handle and Razorock inkwell stand.
Handle Length-100mm
General Width-12mm
Bottom Width-15mm
Inkwell Height-28mm
Interior Accepting Diameter-15mm
Interior Accepting Depth-23.7mm

[Image: 0hFcyUw.jpg][Image: dIaRHrB.jpg]

79 1,297
 03-19-2016, 03:41 PM
User Info
Zach I'm very sorry to hear this, im thankful your alright and will be able to replace your electronics.

60 1,410
 03-19-2016, 03:57 PM
User Info
Sorry to hear as well about what happened, but glad you're alright. I'd say the boar lot in particular is an outstanding deal!

21 607
 03-19-2016, 04:15 PM
  • srgjazz
  • Santa Monica
User Info
Sorry for your loss. Nice items for sale.

47 677
 03-19-2016, 05:24 PM
User Info
Thanks for the kind comments. Just awaiting response and payment from a member on the Envy White Knot, with 4 people in line to buy it. The Ikon handle/inkwell stand is sold and the PJ3 is sold.

If someone has interest in the Dovo or boar lot, I would be happy to throw in some blades or soap as well.

Cheers everyone!

79 1,297
 04-21-2016, 01:43 PM
User Info
 05-08-2016, 12:09 AM
User Info
ABC price drop and DOVO withdrawn.

79 1,297
 05-08-2016, 12:17 PM
User Info
Sold! Thanks to the various buyers and TSN!

79 1,297