03-21-2016, 01:14 PM
User Info
Anybody here have a top piece -- the cap that has the threaded stud that goes through the blade and onto which the handle is threaded -- for a post-war Gillette Tech razor -- an extra they would be willing to part with? I need the post WWII one -- the one that does NOT have the little bar on the underside that goes through the slot in the blade. Actually, I could use even a pre-war one with the bar, and just trim part of it away to work with the post-WWII blade guard. Thanks for your consideration.

0 2
 03-21-2016, 06:55 PM
  • chazt
  • Bayside, NY
User Info
(03-21-2016, 01:14 PM)Maximumsmoke Wrote: Anybody here have a top piece -- the cap that has the threaded stud that goes through the blade and onto which the handle is threaded -- for a post-war Gillette Tech razor -- an extra they would be willing to part with? I need the post WWII one -- the one that does NOT have the little bar on the underside that goes through the slot in the blade. Actually, I could use even a pre-war one with the bar, and just trim part of it away to work with the post-WWII blade guard. Thanks for your consideration.

Try Don Gillespie at techichishave.com. He may have what you seek.

And welcome to the forum! Smile

4 1,912
 03-22-2016, 09:23 AM
User Info
Not sure if it would work, but the modern Gillette 7 O'clock Sterling is supposed to be very Tech-like, though made of aluminum and plastic (I think).

0 1,053