03-25-2016, 11:13 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
Tempete Shaving Soap by SDM is on sale through the weekend. It is very hard to describe the scent but, it is definitely French -subtle and complex at the same time. It has notes of Rosemary, Lavender and Cayenne Pepper that work like a symphony to conjure up images of the sea, the wind and fine paper. SdM does not use essential oils for their cosmetics reasoning that too many people have sensitivities and essential oils can actually be dangerous in some situations. Instead, they use home-made aromatic extracts of plants and high grade perfumes from the Grasse region of France; both of which are extremely gentle on the skin.

Pick up a bowl today! You will not be disappointed.

Tempete

46 18,072
 03-25-2016, 02:37 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
My first Tempete just partitioned into wedges not unlike a French cheese in those similar wooden rounds and the Loufa is visible. The scent is quite possibly MORE pronounced than new. I  believe the freshly milled ashwood container overshadows the scent at first. That maligned container with drainhole and above mentioned loufa is a marvelous system belying it's rustic appearance. The wood warped a bit but is still reusable. I use a small, travel size brush without problem. My FACE is not warped. SdM is truly both a superior shave but post skin care product. I have a small rotation of equally loved soaps, I find myself almost regretfully using them instead.

2 3,171
 04-02-2016, 01:18 PM
User Info
I may have to add this to cart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 164