03-26-2016, 09:42 PM
User Info
A coffee shop opened a few miles from my house and I've been digging it big time. The name of the shop is Pexioto, for those who might be local, and It reminds me of the third wave places I visited in Seattle - roasting on site, of course espresso (and latte art), pour-overs made to order, cold brew and even affogato using a local ice cream shop's product.

One of the coolest thing is that the owners have family in Brazil that own a coffee farm so it's "crop to cup".

I've been going on weekends and the employees like to talk shop and since I love coffee, it's always a good experience.

[Image: Urn5MCC.jpg]

6 614
 03-27-2016, 07:12 AM
User Info
Wonderful! I'm jealous of your proximity to such a great spot. All I can do is walk to a Panera...

0 518
 03-27-2016, 07:24 AM
  • EricM
  • Encinitas, CA
User Info
Awesome!  Hopefully they have or will start up a frequent buyers card.  Smile

Eric

46 864
 03-27-2016, 09:46 AM
User Info
(03-27-2016, 07:24 AM)EricM Wrote: Awesome!  Hopefully they have or will start up a frequent buyers card.  Smile

Eric

That would be awesome, I should recommend it. Prices aren't bad though, a pourover (Ethiopian right now, starting to get some South American beans in stock) is about $3.50. More than a DD drip, less than a Starbucks milk concoction.

6 614
 03-28-2016, 10:06 AM
User Info
(03-26-2016, 09:42 PM)Gig103 Wrote: A coffee shop opened a few miles from my house and I've been digging it big time. The name of the shop is Pexioto, for those who might be local, and It reminds me of the third wave places I visited in Seattle - roasting on site, of course espresso (and latte art), pour-overs made to order, cold brew and even affogato using a local ice cream shop's product.

One of the coolest thing is that the owners have family in Brazil that own a coffee farm so it's "crop to cup".

I've been going on weekends and the employees like to talk shop and since I love coffee, it's always a good experience.

[Image: Urn5MCC.jpg]

I meet there with a group of guys for Bible study every Tuesday morning.  Feel free to stop by and join us sometime.

1 288