03-27-2016, 11:02 AM
User Info
Hi folks, next batch for sale.  If out of line, please advise.  All prices included shipping in the US, including APO addresses.  Again, if outside of the US, shipping will be actual cost minus domestic shipping price.  Additional pictures available upon request, all of these marked down significantly from what I paid.  Reach out to me with any questions.

First up is a French market Gillette Rocket HD with the mono-block style of handle knurling.  It is in very nice shape.  Very minor use marks and smooth action.  I paid too much for it, and have marked it down accordingly.  $95 shipped.  SOLD.

[Image: 2AZHubC.jpg] 
[Image: PTKtA0b.jpg] 
Next is a Segal TTO in brass.  I love these, but I just had too many to justify.  While the do not work perfectly with modern blades, I have made them work with modern blades, and a number of folks have modified modern blades to work.  I would call it user grade, with a small crack in the handle that does not affect performance, and a bit of plating wear.  That said, I think they are vastly underrated as gentle and smooth shavers.  Also nice to have in an open comb.  $25 shipped.   SOLD.

[Image: gOz6FLn.jpg]
[Image: fQzyyns.jpg]

Last in this offering is a vintage Coles Slant with case.  This of the same slant design as the Hoffritz, vintage Merkur, Pomco, and Lunawerk slants.  I wanted to get all of them, but it's just too much to keep.  They vary only in plating from my observation. This one is in nickel with a silver mid section on the handle and the knob.  It includes the blade bank.  This one has minor blemishes to the top cap and some wear to the handle that are difficult to show in the photo, but present, though they do not affect performance. $55 shipped.  SOLD.

[Image: nJvBcvh.jpg]
[Image: DS4pQh2.jpg]

26 246
 03-27-2016, 02:02 PM
User Info
The monoblock looks pretty sweet.  

So too the slant.

Good luck

20 162
 03-27-2016, 08:20 PM
  • mark1966
  • Canberra [the capital city of] Australia
User Info
At $US85 that monobloc is a pretty good price!

Seen these uncased at over $US100 regularly ...

GLWTS

5 207
 03-27-2016, 09:24 PM
User Info
Hey I'll take the Coles, pm me your paypal.

0 24
 03-28-2016, 06:51 AM
User Info
(03-27-2016, 09:24 PM)michaelkennedy Wrote: Hey I'll take the Coles, pm me your paypal.
Michael, I apologize for not seeing this earlier. You can PM me or I will send you a note shortly.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

26 246
 04-03-2016, 05:05 PM
User Info
Bump, the French market Gillette and the Segal are still remaining, but I will end on Wednesday.  Thanks!

26 246